46

"Hmm.....Does she wear ripped jeans?"

------------------------------------------------
Y/N p.o.v

After school, I started walking home, all alone. Jungkook didn't even tell me where he was going to and left just like that. RuDe.

I reached home and knocked on the door...

"Yeah yeah!"

I heard Jimin oppa's voice from inside as he came and opened the door.

"Oh, hello Y/N! How was uni?"

"It was g-good! Where is everybody?"

"Oh! They all went to have lunch."

"You didn't go, oppa?"

Why was he alone? Where was everyone? Why would others leave the three of us behind? Well, even tho I was the only one with Jimin oppa then but still....

"No...I had made food for both of us. Your fav, Kimchi fried rice!"

Of course he had ordered it. Silly oppa!

"Oh really? *walks over to the kitchen table* then...why is the bill kept underneath the plate?"

"What? No! What bill? Oh...maybe Taehyung should've kept it here!"

"Why are you simply blaming Taehyung oppa? Let it out clearly that you didn't cook it, you ordered it! Finish!"

I cupped his chubby cheeks, squeezed them lightly and went to my room to get changed.

(a/n: don't imagine shoes and bag

(a/n: don't imagine shoes and bag.)

I came and sat on the chair while Jimin oppa was on the phone and the TV was on...pabo.

I had my food and it was...CHOPSTICK LIKING good!!! That restaurant did make food delicious.

After eating, I kept the plate in the sink and washed it. I sat on the couch next to Jimin oppa's and asked....

"Oppa, when is everyone gonna come back home?"

"I don't know Y/N. Maybe after they finish having their time outside."

"Hmm..even Jungkook didn't come back yet."

"Yeah...where did he go? I thought of asking you where he had gone but then I forgot."

"Yeah...he left school before it was even time to come back. And he didn't even tell me where he was going."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

VOTE & COMMENT!! Hope my LOVEZZ are enjoying the chapters!!!

<3 HAPPY READING! <3