3

*In the Car, going to your new Dorm*

(Author's Note: I'll just give you the info about the sitting arrangement inside the car.

so, the car is FORD EXPEDITION, a 8-seater-car. Jin as the driver, RM in the seat beside the DRIVER's seat cuz you know....EOMMA AND APPA need to sit together....LMAO!!!!

Suga, Jimin & J-hope in the 1st passenger's seat and You, Tae & Jungkook in the 2nd passenger's seat. That's it!!)

"Hyung!!! I have a question! We have 5 rooms only, so where is Y/N gonna stay?" -JK asked RM.

"Well...we do have a room beside Jimin which has our bags and stuffs. We will move them to the store room." - said RM oppa..

"But hyung, If we have to shift them to the store room, why didn't we keep them there since the day we moved to the dorm? That makes no sense actually." - JK asked in a confused way.

"That's actually true! I didn't even think bout that." -RM oppa said.

"You are a total PABO hyung, I swear!!" - V oppa screamed in the car, making Suga oppa wake up.

"Arghhh!!! Can you guys be a bit slower? I'm trying to sleep!" -Suga oppa shouted, passed off.

The car went PIN-DROP (MIC Drop...lol) when Suga shouted. I was surprised how they were scared of him! Like...seriously? I thought he was the youngest in the group....lol!!!

*Reached the Dorm*

We got off the car and I was about to take my luggage when Jimin stopped me from doing it. My heart started to beat 5x faster!!!!! I felt like I was in HEAVEN!!! Like how cute, hot,can this guy get anymore?

"I'll bring it in. You go in. You need to check out your new room!" -Jimin said with a sweet smile.

"Bu-but-..." -I was speechless.

"Just go!" -He said in a so-called-hurry voice.

I left the handle of the bag and walked towards the door, blushing!!!! As soon as I got in....All were staring at ME with a smirk on their face??!!!! Wait....why?

"We saw that!!" -Screamed V.

"Woah...I guess that was the first time Jimin hyung talked to a girl!" -JK stated.

"Oh really? Then why don't you go and share a room with her?" - J-hope asked jokingly.

"Wh-why m-me? I'm fine having a room by myself...by the way, I'm going to my room. I have to complete level 12 in OverWatch!!!! Annyeong Hyungs!!" - JK said and went to his room.

*Skip*

*Oppas help you with cleaning your room*

"Woah!! We need a chair to stand on it so I can reach there....high up there!" -RM pointed at the cupboard's top.

"I'll bring hyung!"- Jimin ran to the living room to get a chair.

*After bringing*

"Jimin!!! Hold the chair...I'm about to FFFFAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!........" -RM fell off the chair.

RM fell so did we! Unfortunately....I fell on Jimin!!!!!The thing was that, in the room, me, RM & JIMIN were there, cleaning!!! AND!!! And....He stood behind me! Well, the other members were busy doing their bed and stuffs but JK wasn't! He was playing OverWatch!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment peps!!!!!