Short [Patton and Virgil]

(Not a ship, just adorableness)
________________

Patton and Virgil were having a "father and son" day and decided to make cookies.

Patton laid everything out in front of him and checked off the supplies.

"Brown sugar? Check! Eggs? Check! Baking soda? Check! Chocolate chips?" Patton searched the counter for chocolate chips, but didn't see them. Patton frowned.

Virgil looked at the top of the cabinets to the chocolate chips, "I'll get them, dad!"

Virgil walked over to the cabinets and tried to grab them. To no avail, he couldn't reach them even on his tip toes.

Patton glanced over to see what was taking so long. He chuckled silently watching Virgil struggle. "Do you need me to get it for you?"

Virgil whipped his head around and gasped, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED!"

Patton laughed at his "son", "Okay then."

Few minutes went by and Virgil fell onto his back with a defeated sigh. He pointed up at the chocolate chips, "Help meeee!"

Patton chuckled and grabbed the chocolate chips with ease.

"Why am I such a disappointment?!" Virgil slapped a hand over his mouth.

Patton gasped and dropped the bag of chocolate chips.

"Oh sh*t...," Virgil bolted up and ran out of the kitchen.

"I WILL PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOU!"
_______________

(I saw this and imeaditaly wanted this to be a Patton and Virgil's "father and son" moment)231 words

231 words