how they met [prinxiety and logicality]

um. ye.

"how did you guys meet?" patton asked the other couple on the double date they were having. patton would have known this information if he had known this couple beforehand but he only just met them and the explanation logan gave was just, 'they're a lot to handle.'

"oh god, not this story." roman laughed and began telling patton what had happened.

roman was at football practice and the marching band was there too. well, some of the members. there were only about ten of them, they all got the schedule messed up and didn't know it wasn't a half hour until practice since football practice was happening now.

they weren't disruptive for the most part, but sometimes they'd distract the players. that's what happened to roman. there was a particular member that he may or may have not fancied there and it wasn't helping him out much. "son. you're having trouble throwing the ball straight." the coach scolded, crossing his arms. roman looked to the coach then back at the band member.

"i'm also having trouble being straight." it got real quiet and the only thing you could hear was the band members laughing at roman's comment. a few of them even said 'same.'

after a while the coach shook his head and said, "throw the damn ball, sanders." roman did as he was told and tried to stay on focus for the rest of practice even if it was a little hard.

once practice was over, roman went over and quickly changed, silently hoping to bump into the band member he liked. "hey." roman turned around. "so i couldn't help but notice you staring at me some of your practice?" the band member smirked.

roman looked at the student and blushed brightly. "uh, sorry! you're just really breathtaking.." roman and the student looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. "roman. roman sanders." he said, holding out his hand.

"virgil eaton." the other replied shaking his hand. "i'd love to continue to talk but i need to go practice. i'm free afterwards." virgil winked then walked off leaving roman speechless.

"wait really?" patton laughed at the story. "that's weirdly cute!"

virgil shook his head. "no, he's a dork." roman gasped, feigning offense. "anyways, how did you and logan get together?" he asked, already knowing they were childhood friends from the little bit roman has told him about patton and logan's relationship.

"well.."

"i promise. it'll go amazing and so according to plan." remy said, smiling at his plan. "it has to! specs will absolutely love it and you!"

patton rolled his eyes. "let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. he might not, so please prepare the ice cream and cute dog movies in advance." he said, looking down at his hands which held the remote to the confetti cannons that was filled with dark blue- which is logan's favorite color- confetti.

he didn't want to go all out to ask logan to prom but remy said it was either go big or go home, and right now, he wished he chose the go home. they weren't doing it extremely public, they were doing it in patton's back yard where the only people there would be remy, logan, and himself but remy was going to film it and if it went well post it to social media.

"it will go amazingly and you'll both be happy, so don't worry!" remy took a sip from his coffee and looked over to patton. "i know i seem all over the place a lot of the time, but please trust me when i say everything will go fine."

patton perked up at how serious remy was being. "okay, i trust you." patton said after a while. "let's go get ready."

meanwhile as patton got ready to ask logan to prom, logan was doing the exact same thing. "did you get the correct colors?" logan asked his brother, thomas, through the phone.

"yes! for the fifteenth time, yes i have the correct colors, turquoise and white!" thomas exclaimed, getting slightly annoyed at logan. "and i have the puppy printed box, and i have the fairy lights."

logan sighed, knowing thomas was annoyed at him. "i'm sorry, i just want- no need everything to be perfect for patton."

"everything will be fine, be outside waiting so i can take you to patton's house, okay? bye!"

"okay." logan replied. "goodbye." logan pocketed his phone, walking out of his house onto his front porch. it wasn't even five minutes and thomas was already in front of the porch. "get in loser, we're going shopping!"

"i will never understand those frivolous references you make." logan sighed as he got into the car. thomas laughed as he handed logan the arrangement of the flowers. logan looked inside the box to make sure everything is in order.

the car ride was quick and logan felt anxiety bubble up inside him. he took a deep breath to try to calm down his heart that was beating fast. "thanks." logan said as he got out of the car. remy texted him to come through the backyard and as soon as he walked through the gate to open the box.

he questioned remy a lot, but remy assured him tons of times that everything will go smoothly. he walked down the alley way and got ready to open the box. pushing the gate open, he lifted the box lid as the confetti cannons went off.

logan saw patton also holding up a sign saying 'prom?' too. he looked over at remy who was smiling widely. patton looked as surprised as logan. "yes!" patton exclaimed laughing.

logan smiled and put down the box to go over and hug patton.

"and you said how me and roman got together was cute?" virgil smiled and patton just shrugged.

the author doesn't know how to finish of this oneshot so they will leave you with a meme.

yeah that sucked

yeah that sucked.

1000 words