new neighbor

i have a part two not that anyone cares oof

virgil sighed and walked up to the counter and greeted his friend patton. "do you have anything new in i might like?"

"actually yes! give me a second, i'll go get it!" virgil nodded and looked around the store until he saw another costumer, he seemed to be talking to another worker about an imagine dragons cd. there was something captivating about this stranger. he wasn't sure what, but he just felt absolutely smitten.

"do you need a cup to catch the drool, virge?" patton laughed, handing over a cd, "it's the newest fall out boy album, i thought you'd like it."

"thanks. but don't tease me, at least i didn't literally fall for him like you did with thomas!" patton laughed and shook his head.

"yeah, whatever. just get out of here. and i'll try to get some information on that dude for you." virgil blushed and thanked patton, putting a twenty dollar bill on the counter and walked away.

virgil sighed happily, smiling to himself, "hah, i'm so gay!" he said to himself.

"nice to know!" he turned around and saw that guy from the store, the one he thought was the worker leave. he smiled more and walked down the street to his apartment, avoiding people as much as possible.

when he finally got inside, he immediately went over to the stereo and put in m a n i a. since it came out a week ago, he was able to sing every song perfectly while dancing at the same time. 

he heard someone knock at the door and froze, he went over and turned down the music, procrastinating opening the door. "just a minute!" he shouted, putting the cd away. he finally jogged over to the door, drying his sweaty hands, he opened the door, "hello?"

it was the guy from earlier. "oh! i remember you, hi i'm roman, i'm your new neighbor, as well as my brother. he isn't here right now, though.. anyways, i'm throwing a little house warming party at seven we live in 405, you're invited!" roman then smiled and walked off, not letting virgil answer.

"oh, okay.." he said to himself. virgil took a deep breath in and closed the door. a social event? with people? something is bound to go wrong. he thought maybe if he'd text patton he would calm down a bit, so he did.

virg: people and social events. highkey freaking out.

dad: explain the situation?

virg: new neighbor roman is inviting me to house party. i didn't turn down the invitation. he is probably expecting me.

dad: well, me and thomas can come with you so you don't panic there. but it could be a great opportunity to meet someone ;)

virg: woah pat, slow down. i doubt that'll happen. it's literally a house party.

dad: exactly, it's just a house party, nothing to worry about!

virg: ohhhhh.. thanks.

dad: no probs! but me and thomas will come with you!

virg: k it's at 7 so be here at five thirty/six

dad: sure! we're getting ready there?

virg: yep, bring whatever you need. i'll do your makeup and stuff

dad: awesome! see you then, i gotta get back to work, bye!

virgil pocketed his phone after that, sighing. he looked around and saw nothing else to clean up in his apartment so he decided to go out again, maybe get some new clothes or makeup while he's out.

so, he grabbed his wallet and hoodie, slipping it on and walking out of his apartment, locking the door. he decided to walk down the stairs since he was only on the second floor it wouldn't be terrible. the watch on virgil's wrist read four thirty so he has to be quick on this little trip. a thrift shop was only ten minutes away so he figured he'd go there and check out what they had, hoping he could score some bargains.

immediately when he walked in there, he saw a leather jacket. he walked over to it, checking the price tag, $11.87. huh, that's extremely good. picking the jacket up, he walked around the store some more, finding nice white washed jeans, and little embroideries and pins that would look nice for his 'aesthetic'.

in total, he payed $43.72 which really was a bargain, considering some of the stuff was name brand stuff and basically new. he realized that he had fifteen more minutes to get home, and this is rush hour for where he lives.

"great." he mumbled under his breath, walking out of the shop, trying to navigate through the extremely crowded streets. by the time he was at his home again, it was about five thirty three, he hoped that patton didn't come now as he raced up the stairs. as he reached his door, he noticed patton and thomas enter his apartment. before thomas could close the door fully he pushed it open, making thomas shout, turning around, very worried. "hey.." virgil said, sheepishly.

"you scared me!" thomas said, pretending to be mad at virgil. "i could have died!"

"dramatic as ever, i see thomas. i apologize, but we are waisting time as we babble so let's get on with this!" virgil, patton, and thomas all walked in and headed to virgil's room to get ready.

this sucked but whatever yall shouldnt expect quality content from me

also school is giving me stress hives please send help

916 words