don't be obvious [moxiety]

more of a drabble than oneshot, sorry.

"holy mother of god, hot guy alert!" virgil said, sneaking glances at the guy at the counter. "turn around, he is in the blue polo. but please don't be obvious!" 

roman turned around so fast he almost fell and shouted, "where?!" he saw the man, who was now looking at him, holding back a giggle. roman made eye contact with the man and continued to shout, "whoa virgil! that is one sexy polo wearing mother fucker! so hot!" 

the man in the polo burst out laughing, and blushed at the same time. he looked at who he assumed who virgil was. virgil was staring wide eyed at the man who was shouting before putting his head down. the other guy laughed, sitting back down and continued to talk to his friend. patton got his coffee and grabbed a napkin, scribbling his number and name down on the napkin as well as a 'call me ;)' 

he walked over to the table. "hey, i'm the 'sexy polo wearing mother fucker." virgil's head shot up and blushed brightly, "here you go, later, virgil." patton walked away.

virgil gaped at the napkin, then stared at the door. he couldn't form a sentence as roman laughed at him some more. "what? how?" virgil's hands were shaking as he picked up the napkin. 

"dude, chill! it's just his number. you should be glad if anything!" roman put his hands on virgil's to stop the shaking. 

"i just don't get it! you made a fool out of me and he probably only gave me his number to mock me!" roman rolled his eyes and reassured virgil, eventually getting him to give in and text patton. and it was something he wouldn't ever regret.

i dont even know at this point

299 words