cute [prinxiety]

i love vines. just a drabble sorry. ooh also saturday is probably going to be when this book is updated (hopefully)

"oh my god!" roman squealed as they entered the stationary shop. virgil scoffed at roman's behavior and leaned up against the wall as roman observed the colored pens and cute pencils. 

virgil trailed roman as the fanciful trait walked over to the notebooks and smiled, flipping through them and awwing at some of the pictures on them. he worked his way around the whole stopping at a certain section. it was cute pastel markers. 

at this point virgil left, going to the food court to go get a drink and some pizza. roman miled thinking about virgil as he payed for the stuff he bought, heading the the direction of the food court. 

"v! v, you're going to die when you see what i got!" roman shouted from across the court. virgil turned his head, taking a bite out of his pizza and waving his hand at roman.  roman jogged over and sat down across from virgil where a plate of his favorite pizza was. "thanks, but when i show you this, try to stay calm, kay?"

virgil nodded, swallowing his pizza. roman pulled out a set of purple pastel pens with cats on them, that were also purple. "you're so gay. and so is that." 

"virgil.." roman sighed, facepalming lightly. "we've been dating for a year now."

i hate school

238 words