Yeet [Logan and Virgil]

Virgil and Roman were in the living room having a conversation about anything really.

It first started with Disney, then videos, then YouTube in general, and they even talked about what Thomas would do in the future.

Logan was sitting on the other side of the coach while reading his book. He couldn't help it, but felt is ears perk up when he heard what Virgil said.

"Consider the following," Virgil started. "Seatbelts. Except they throw you out of your seat, and they're called yeetbelts."

Roman snickered at the thought.

Logan grabbed his flash cards and vigorously searched for the word. He looked through all of them and became frustrated.

"What the fuck is a yeet?" He whispered.

Virgil noticed Logan's frustration and the cards scattered everywhere.

"The word 'yeet', Logan, is typically used when somebody is throwing something," Virgil clarified.

Logan nodded in response still searching for the card in his deck.

"Here," Virgil walked over to the flashcards and grabbed a blank one.

He took out a pen from his pocket and wrote the definition for "yeet" down. He then gave it to Logan with a small smile.

Logan nodded at him and took the new vocab card.

"YEET!"

A pillow was thrown at Virgil. He spun around and saw Roman with his arm out.

"Run."

Roman ran as fast as he could. All heroic thoughts jumped out of his mind as Virgil chased him.

Logan sat there confused, but shrugged and read his book, "I have acquainted weirder."
___________________
253 words