messages [prinxiety]

real life au the song is this is home by cavetown. its not related to the story only a few text messages.

10/21/18

virgil smiled as he reread his and roman's old messages. 

---------------------

5/14/15, 21:24

virge: you were off today, whats wrong?

romanempire: it's stupid, but thanks for caring. 

virge: nothing is stupid when something is wrong. look, i know i'm not your.. ideal person to be around or anything but talk to me, i can help. 

romanempire: i guess it wouldn't hurt.. well.. 

romanempire: often i am upset that i can not fall in love 

romanempire: but i guess that avoids the stress of falling out of it.

virge: i'm sorry, but i know for a fact you will, you just haven't found the perfect person yet and that's okay. you can't find love, love has to find you.

romanempire: thanks virge
-----------------

10/19/2015 , 14:35

romanempire: thanks for the advice a while ago, virge! i think love has finally found me!! 

romanempire: they're so perfect, i can't stop thinking about them!

virge: ooh who is it?? can i meet them??

romanempire: well... they have like flawless skin and cute little freckles. the way they act is super cute, they also love theatre like me. 

romanempire: their makeup is as messy as their hair but it is still so cute. and don't get me started with how sweet they are! they always put everyone above them, but i wish they didn't... you actually know them!

virge: the only one i know who wears makeup is benny and his makeup is always neat. and barley anyone has flawless skin. are you sure i know them? 

romanempire: im very sure, you know them super well! like so well. 

virge: i don't know anyone really well... honestly i'm so confused. can you please elaborate?

read
------------------------

10/21/15, 3:14 

virge: wait. it's me, isn't it.

virge: please, please tell me. i wont be mad

romanempire: yes

virge: well. 

virge: i'm sure you'll be glad to know..

virge: i also like you.

romanempire: you dont have to pity date me.

virge: im not actually, when you were talking about how you fell in love with the mystery person, i got really sad but i still wanted to support you even if i couldnt be with you

romanempire: really? well.. would you like to you know, go on a date?

virge:  i'd love to. 

romanempire: great, tomorrow at seven? ill pick you up

virge: sounds great
--------------------------------------------

2/13/16, 12:56

virge's: are you tired of me yet?

virge's: i'm a little sick right now but i swear

virge's: when i'm ready i will fly us out of here
-----------------------------------------------------

3/13/16, 12:56

roman: i love you. 

roman: are you dead? sometimes i think i'm dead. cause i feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head.

roman: but i dont wanna fall asleep just yet. 
-------------------------------------------------------

4/13/16 12:56

r: i love you. i always will.

r: i'm so sorry. 

r: please know that i will never stop loving you. but it's okay if you stop loving me.

roman's: roman what are you talking about?

read
-------------------------

virgil smiled, running his hands through the grass. "i remember how i was feeling for each and every conversation there." he smiled, making his phone sleep. "i love you so much." 

he picked up the flower from the blanket and played with it. it was a amaryllis, roman's favorite flower. the flower was red, and had a beautiful scent (idk if they actually do but just pretend they do). "i got you your favorite flower in your favorite color." he ran his hand across the grave's cold stone and shivered. wiping away the tears he placed the flower down and stood up, picking the blanket up and draping it over the grave. 

"i won't ever stop loving you. i promise i won't forget you. patton doesn't mind when i talk about you, either. i like to think you would have liked patton, you both would get along so well." he smiled down at the grave and sniffed a bit. "i have to go now, but i'll come back soon, i promise. goodbye." he sucked in a shakey breath and walked off to the car where patton was waiting for him.

 687 words