soggy bread [prinxiety]

y'all should check out my insta icouldbegayer. its 10/10 there bois

virgil sanders and valarie rosario were inseparable since they were in diapers. they rarely fought, but when they did it would surprise everyone around them. in the middle of class, a small fight broke out between the two.

luckily whenever they fought it was very soft insults if any. "you're like soggy bread, no one wants soggy bread." valarie said, crossing her arms over her chest.

virgil went to reply when he heard roman prince tell his friends "if he is soggy bread, i guess that's my new favorite food."

valarie and virgil looked at him, surprised. "i don't know how to feel at the fact you admitted that you're into my friend with my insult."

"well i'm into it." virgil said, taking his gaze off of roman to look at valarie.

"really?"

"yeah."

"well i'm happy for you!" valarie said, sitting back down, still angry at virgil but also still very happy for him.

virgil wrote down his phone number. "well thanks." he tore the piece of paper out, folding it and handing it to roman. "text me sometime."

virgil went and sat down, immediately talking to valarie, excitedly. "okay. i'm just going to get back to the lesson.." the teacher said, very confused. roman zoned out the lesson. "what happened?" he whispered to patton and logan.

"it seems that what happened is you broke up the fight by declaring your love, then virgil and valarie angrily talked to each other, after that you get virgil's number, lastly the two made up and class continued." logan said, jotting down the notes.

roman sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "that was a rethorical question, calculator watch."

"hey, be nice roman. but you can say that you and virgil are simply meant to be!"

"nice disney reference!"

kill me. pls.

but really, i had an anxiety attack (panic attack on steroids) and my lungs and eyes still hurt. help.

lastly sorry for missing my uploads i just cant be bothered to do anything anymore

349 words