traitor [logince]

tw gore, violence, drug mention and death

request for Solangelo0potterhead

roman was woken up by a phone call from an unknown number. he sat up and picked up the phone, answering it reluctantly. "hello?" roman said, sleep dripping in his voice.

"i have something you might want." a monotonous voice said. there sounded like some shuffling. "hello?" another shakey voice said.

"who is this?" roman asked, still super sleepy.

"roman? oh my god! roman, please i-i'm so scared i don't know where i am!" roman sat up as he finally recognized the voice.

"marie? is that you? what's going on?" roman asked trying to stay calm.

"what is happening is i have your little sister trapped. and i need you to do something for me." the other voice said. "but do not fear, i have a partner for you, that partner is, well. you're partner, logan! if either of you refuse say goodbye to your little sister."

"who are you and why choose me?" roman asked, putting his phone on speaker to get ready.

"it doesn't matter. and you will find out soon. very soon. now i will send you a text and get to it because you only have until the end of the day." the line then went dead.

roman took a deep breath and tried to stay calm, although he was slowly freaking out. he went and woke up logan, explaining the situation. logan insisted on going with him dispite roman's protest. which at the time didn't seem super suspicious.

the text roman recieved told him he needed to retrieve some breif case filled with drugs. he was tempted to go to police for help but was scared of what would happen to his sister.

this mission was very complicated, he felt like a spy in a movie. he also realized that logan was acting off. he kept looking around anxiously, which made sense if it wasn't for the fact he was comepletely safe with roman.he also was texting a lot. logan never texted he prefered to call.

there was a point where they were all alone with no one around when logan said his first words in a while. "someone is back there."

"we shouldn't mess with them, lo. we were given strict orders. okay? i want to see mh sister still alive when we get there." logan protested and eventually convinced roman to go back there. "there is no one back there, lo. you're just paranoid. ow what the.."
---------------

roman woke up tied to a chair in a warehouse. he saw his sister across from him. "marie!"

"roman?!" she asked looking around. "where are you, i can't see you! they've blinded me." she cried out.

"i'm directly infront of you. i'm so glad i found you i'll save you. i love you so much." roman tugged on his restaints. he was trying to loosen them up. "i love you too, ro." she replied, also tugging at her restraints.

"that won't work." he heard logan say. to his surprise logan walked in front of him, holding a gun.

"logan! oh my god, i'm so glad to see you!" roman exclaimed, smiling at logan.

"wow. you are dumb as shit. i'm not going to save you, i hope you know." logan spat. "i was a hitman sent to assasanate you and the rest of your blood line." after he said that, he stepped out of roman's way. "say goodbye to your sister."

"no, wait!" and just like that, his sister was dead. "fuck you!"

"no thanks. anyways. i was going to torture you some but i think seeing your sister die and knowing that the last and only relationship you've had with someone was fake." roman deflated at that sentence. he stopped struggling then hung his head low.

"fine. then just kill me already."

"okay, i will. happily."

and just like that, it was pitch black.

yo wtf im not dead?? im not even going to explain my absense bc its always gonna be the same shit.

anyways. i hope you all enjoyed this chapter. i actually will be posting another soon. i promise.

well thats all.

byee

694 words