creativity [all sides?]

im going to try to get a posting schedule out soon. oof. 

but i only have a drabble today bc i have state testing in a few hours (5 hr and 15 min tobe exact) and like theyre kinda a big deal or whatever so sorry for the shortness 

t.w. gore

roman is creativity, and well, he can get very creative sometimes.

virgil glanced at roman as roman walked into the kitchen, blushing when roman stretched and his shirt went up revealing a little bit of his bare skin. viril shook his head, looking down at his phone again, scrolling mindlessly through his tumblr feed. "hey, brad pitiful?" viril groaned at the nickname but looked up, "wanna help me cook dinner for patton?"

"no, do it yourself." virgil gumbled looking back on his feed. he heard princy walk out of the kitchen and up to him, grabbing his phone.

"let me reprase this, help me cook dinner for patton because i'm not allowed to cook alone and i want to do something nice for patton." roman said pocketing anxiety's phone. "now get up and come help me decide what to make."

"make breakfast for dinner, that's dad's favorite. plus it makes logan confused on why we are like this and thats ust hilarious." the anxious side said all of this in a rushed mumble to try and distract roman and get his phone back. 

roman smiled and dragged anxiety out into the kitchen, handing him a frying pan. "you're in charge of making eggs and bacon." virgil grumply grabbed the pan off of roman. 

"yeah? and what are you gonna make?" 

"i'll make the sausage, toast, and hashbrowns." he said, getting out what virgil needed and handing it to him. "so now that we're alone and now one can over hear us, i wanted to know, do you like me? because i got some insider information that you do."

"w-what?! wh-who told you that?!" virgil asked, trying to hide his blushing face from roman. "a-and so what i-if i do. i'll g-get over it!"

"no, no no! you have it all wrong." virgil felt roman's hand on his hip as roman put his head on virgil's shoulder. "i don't want you to get over it."

though it seemed impossible, virgil got even redder, and stumbled over his words even more. "and hey," roman said, kissing virgil's neck softly, "you can be my juliet," roman whispered into his ear. virgil's eyes had slowly closed, smiling at the thought of being with roman until he felt a cold blade press against his throat. virgil opened his eyes, swallowing down his nervousness, "because you gotta end up dead." the blade pressed into virgil's skin, ripping it open and roman dragged it across virgil's neck. 

the pain never set in, virgil was in too much shock for it to set in. he grabbed at his throat as he dropped to the floor, choking on the lack of air and the blood until he eventually dropped dead on the hard tile. roman smilled at his work that he did to virgil.

he then looked over to where patton lay, cold and dead too, but he didn't choose the same method, thought both very similar to each other. roman strangled patton, so there were brusies around his neck, large prominent bruises. and for logan, oh logan's was the most painful. logan first had to watch patton die and then had to endure the pain of being alive as roman tore him up. 

roman grabbed his katana, smirking as he held it up to his stomach, slowly sinking the blade into him. roman knew that thomas would never survive through this, but, he needed to get the creativity flowing through everyones veins in someway.

damn okay im not mentally stable? idek what came over me but like, if you wanna know my insperation its an edit i saw on ifunny, the link is https://ifunny.co/fun/MRiYTAtZ5?gallery=tag&query=thomassandersedit 

sorry for how graphic this was

654 words