problematic [lamp]

t.w. tbh idk. but this is angst but it ends in fluff

unedited

stay safe and sorry for how cringe this iS

to say they were all completely happy would be a lie.

roman held his hand over his mouth as he let out a sob. he was staring at himself in the mirror and he kept finding more things wrong with him. "you're disgusting!" his mind screamed at him as he scratched at his skin. "you'll never be good enough!"

"stop! stop! shut up!" roman screamed, dropping to the ground. he curled up into a ball, sobbing into his knees.

to say they never fought would be a lie.

"god! can you stop bothering him for once?!" logan screamed. "just stop!"

"i'm sorry, but do you really want me duck out again?! that's the only freaking way i can 'stop bothering' him!"

logan glared at him. "then do just that! come back when you're actually wanted." he spat. patton looked taken aback at logan's comment.

"fine. if that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

to say they always agreed on everything would be a lie.

"we can't do that." virgil shook his head. "that's a terrible idea."

roman scoffed, "really? are you actually kidding me? this is perfect!" roman defended. "plus it's not like you could do better."

"whatever. but when it flops, don't come crying to me."

but to say that they never helped each other would be a lie.

there was a knock at roman's door. roman croaked out a small come in. he looked up and saw three blurry silhouettes. "oh, ro." patton said sadly, slowly approaching him. he kneeled down, rubbing roman's back.

roman shot up and wrapped his arms around patton, crying into his shoulder. virgil joined the hug and logan soon after.

to say they didn't make up afterwards would also be a lie.

logan immediately regretted what he said. "patton wait!" logan grabbed patton's arm. "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

patton looked back at logan. "i'm sorry, patton i wasn't thinking. i didn't mean a word i said."

patton looked down at his hands before throwing his arms around logan snd hugging him. "it's okay." he mumbled.

they all weirdly worked together, despite their differences. "virgil!" roman whined. "come back and cuddle with us!"

virgil got up from his desk, smiling at the fond memories that were playing in his head, even if some of them started off sad. he slipped of his jack and laid it across the chair before joining his boyfriends. "i love you all."

"we love you too!" patton exclaimed, trying to hug all of them at once.

//when ur mom is mad at u for supporting gay ppl and she is pretending to not be homophobic and ur just like 'ur not fooling me mom, i know ur trying to manipulate me and im tired of it.'

oof this su c k e d sorry

lol kill me

493 words