Fighting [Prinxiety]

Real life au

  I swear, sometimes my boyfriend is dumber than a brick. "He was clearly flirting with you, but your just two brain cells short to realize that!"

  I watch Roman sigh and run his hand through his hair, "Virgil, Brian was not flirting with me, he's my friend, we were just joking around! Do you not trust me?!"

  Roman and I were standing in the middle of my living room fighting for what seems to be the hundredth time. I was picking him up from work and this 'friend' of Roman's, Brian, was all over him.

  They were laughing and Brian was getting too close for my liking. I am a naturally paranoid person, so I automatically thought of all the possible ways Brian would steal Roman from me. Roman always took this concern as me not trusting him to stay loyal.

  "Of course I trust you, I just don't trust that freaking boyfriend stealer you call a friend!"

  He glared at me and I winced a little, "God Verge, he's been like this even before we got together! He's not into me!"

  I sighed and crossed my arms, "Can't you just understand that I don't want to lose you to him!"

  He looked so mad that if this was a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears, "You know what, you just need to stay out of my life! I can do what I want!"

  That stung, "Well too late, we're in this relationship together, so we have to share eve.ry.thing!"

   I knew that was a stupid argument but that's all I could think of, but what he said next shook me to the core, "You know what, I should of accepted to go to the bar with Brian, at least he wouldn't be yelling at me the whole night!"

  The look on his face showed he automatically regretted what he said, "Wait Verg-".

  Tears brimmed my eyes, "Fine, I get it. Get whatever yours and leave my house."

  Roman stared at me for a moment and grabbed his jacket off the couch. I turned around to go to my room, I feel myself being picked up bridal style, " Roman what the fu-"

  He started walking out of the house, "You said take what's mine." He flashed me a pearly white grin.

  I sighed crossing my arms, " This is why I love you you big idiot".

  He hummed and put me in the passenger side, "Love you too, you jelous sack of potatoes"

[ Bro, dude what's up, I'm new here. This is well different. Names ally nice to meet ya. Hope you enjoyed my first one shot here, it isn't the best. Also the other dudes didn't thank you guys for 1k views, so thannnnnks. K gtg bye]

464 words