who is that? [prinxiety]

real life au

its kinda short sorry! but this was requested by Kawaii_werrwolf

patton was looking all around for roman, well all around except his room because he figured roman would be up already but apparently not.

he tiptoed into roman's room and turned on the lights "wake up sleepy head!" he shouted. roman groaned and covered his head with his pillow.

patton went to say something again when someone else spoke up "what the fuck, dude?"

patton looked behind roman at the man who just spoke up. he had black eyeshadow smeared under his eyes and purple hair that was currently sticking out in every direction. "who are you?" patton asked, eyes wide. "roman what the heck did you do last night?"

roman looked at patton and then realized what he meant. "oh my gosh, nothing happened if thats what you're thinking! he is literally just my drama partner and we needed to practice more so i offered to take him home. i didn't want him walking alone in the dark at three a.m. so i forced him to sleep with me." roman explained, burning red at what patton thought. "not like that, though."

virgil laughed a little at the two. "yeah. what he said. anyways, i should get going." virgil crawled to the edge of the bed and got off, stretching. "see you tonight. peace out." and with that, virgil left.

patton looked back to roman. "i-"

"no. i'm going back to bed. fight me." roman stood up and pushed patton out of his room before going back to bed.

hope you enjoyed it. sorry for taking 50 years. peace out

275 words