little family [logicality]

patton hummed as he hugged logan from behind, observing what he was doing. "hey, baby." he smiled, kissing logan's cheek. "what'cha doing?"

"making pancakes for my two favorite boys in the world." logan replied, smiling back at patton.

"you're so sweet. i'll go get virgie." he walked over to virgil's room. he slowly and quietly opened the door. virgil was sitting on his floor, playing with his toy cars. patton came up behind him and began to tickle him.

virgil let out a shreek of laughter. "daddy! st-stop!" he giggled. patton stopped and picked virgil up. "morning, daddy!"

"g'morning, my little monster. how about we go bother papa? hm?" virgil giggled and nodded his head. patton let him down and virgil ran out to logan.

"hola papa!" he said cutely, hugging logan's legs. logan smiled to himself as he plated virgil's pancakes. he turned around and picked virgil up. "oh, hello there. is there something you need?"

"yep!" he said, popping the p. "daddy said to come bother you!" virgil smiled.

"is that so? i'll have to go talk with him. thank you, bub. have your reward of blueberry pancakes!" logan put virgil down in a chair and handed him his breakfast.

he then went over to patton who was smirking. he put his hands on patton's waist and kissed him. "so, i see you sent your little henchman after me, why so?"

virgil was giggling like crazy at his dads. "go easy on him, papa!" virgil giggled, mouth full of pancake.

"finish your food before talking." patton scolded. "but so much for my henchman getting his job done! i was sold for a plate of pancakes!"

virgil giggled and got up, grabbing patton's hand. "i'm sorry, daddy! i'll share mine with you to make it up!" he brought patton over and sat him next to him before getting in his own chair.

"no, it's fine, i got him his own plate, his just aren't as special as yours, that's his punishment for sending you after me." he kissed virgil's forehead and sat down across from patton.

the three of them ate their pancakes in peace. after eating the pancakes, virgil got cleaned up and ready for a sleepover with his friends remy and roman later today.

it finally was twelve and virgil stopped bouncing around the room because remy and roman were finally there. their parents were greatful for the playdate because it was basically free babysitting. patton and logan didn't mind though.

"hi, virgil's dads!" remy said, smiling. roman came running into the kitchen also to say hi, and virgil chased after him.

roman skidded to a stop in the kitchen, almost bumping into remy. "hello!" he said, quite loudly too.

"hello, remy and roman. why don't you guys go to virgil's room to play?"

"yeah! let's go play with my legos!" virgil said, excitedly, grabbing their wrists and running to his room. patton laughed at the kids.

"they're too adorable. we should have another child?" patton suggested, smiling.

logan sighed happily and shrugged. "maybe, but i think maybe we should save up some more money to move first. plus i'm sure my sister wouldn't mind being the surrogate again."

patton smiled and nodded. "let's go cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. the kids will be fine, virgil wouldn't let them do anything stupid."

logan got up and helf out his hand to help patton up. "sounds good to me, what movie should we watch?"

"i dunno. oh, wait! can we please watch the phantom of the opera?" patton made the vowels in please longer for emphasis.

"oh sure, just can you not sing obnoxiously loud? i would rather not have a headache." logan joked, sitting on the couch and going onto netflix to find the musical for patton.

paytpn sat on logan's arms as he watched the musical. the three boys ended up joining them, roman surprisingly knowing the musical and singing along to the easier songs he could sing.

it was about an hour and a half when the children began to become sleepy. virgil was the first to fall asleep, he fell asleep in remy's lap then remy fell asleep on roman's shoulder and roman fell asleep on remy's head.

"aw, lo, look." he whispered, pausing the musical. "i need a picture!" he internally squealed, pulling out his phone and taking a picture of them then finished the rest of the musical.

a few minutes after the musical ended, the doorbell rang causing logan and patton to groan. patton kissed logan before getting up and answering the door.

"hello." patton greeted, smiling at remy's mom and roman's dad. "come in, but they're all sleeping." the parents laughed but stayed quiet as the walked to the living room.

logan had just picked virgil up, causing everyone to slowly wake up. "daddy." roman groaned, holding out his arms to be picked up. roman's dad picked up up and remy stood up, walking to his mom.

"bye, remy and roman," virgil slurred, rubbing his eyes.

"bye bye!" roman said, fully awake.

"byeee." remy smiled virgil as they left. patton closed the door after they were gone and smiled at his little family. "wanna watch coco?" patton asked.

"yeah!"

have some fluff. sorry for not uploading on time again, this summer has been kinda bad and i just lost track of the days of the week cause my friends wont even talk to me so i get lost in my own world.

also idk whats going on with the other two authors (catt and ally.) while it isnt impossible to get two oneshots out a week alone its kinda hard cause i have no creativity so oof

but i hope you enjoyed!

873 words