mental [no ship]

!trigger warning!
mention of mental disorders, self harm, insanity, mention of murder, blood, and death (kinda execution)

hope you like it CharstinTehPotato

"patton told me to do it!" thomas pouted, crossing his arms. "i shouldn't get in trouble! he should!"

"we don't have a student named patton, thomas. you know this." the principal sighed, rubbing his forehead. "cassidy, are his parents here yet?"

thomas glared at the principal. "how dare he be mean to you! kick him!" roman exclaimed, standing to thomas's right.

"no! we'll just be in more trouble!" logan objected, standing right behind thomas. "although we wouldn't be here if you didn't tell him to cut the boy's hair!"

"hey don't blame me! roman suggested it first!"

"uh no! i said he might!"

"actually you said-"

"shut up! all of you!" thomas shouted, covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut.

the principal and his mom looked at him, "thomas, don't be so rude!" his mom scolded, "he was just explaining the situation to me."

"not him mommy! roman, logan, and patton are fighting again." alyssa glanced over at the principal.

"sweetie, they're not real."

"i think it's time you seek help for him. ten years old and still having imaginary friends? that isn't good."

alyssa just nodded frowning. "i apologise for what he did. i think we should go now." he grabbed thomas's hand, signed him out of school then left.

"mommy am i crazy? everyone thinks i am."

"no, you're not, sweetie. you'll out grow this phase and prove everyone wrong."

years passed and thomas never got "better" despite going to therapy every wednesday his situation just seemed to get worse, more 'people' formed and alyssa didn't know what to do. she loved thomas but he was fourteen now, and he was convinced that these people were real and everyone was just pulling some prank on him.

he was bullied constantly in school and had no friends, it got so bad he had to be homeschooled but even then his siblings, their friends, and his own father bullied him. alyssa was stuck. she didn't want to send him to a mental hospital but there wasn't much more she could do.

one day, she called the local mental hospital to set up a date for thomas. unfortunately for her, thomas overheard her.

"how could she do this to us!" a new voice roared next to him. "kill her. kill her now!"

thomas looked over to this voice but only saw a frightened roman, patton, and logan. "we can't do that!" logan shot back at the smoky figure.

"if you don't i will take over and do it myself!" the figure waited for ten seconds before pushing logan out of the way and forcing himself in thomas.

it all happened so fast and was over before thomas knew it. his mother's blood covered in his hands, his mother sputtering, holding her wound, eyes wide. thomas dropped the knife, accidentally cutting himself in the process. "m-mommy. i-i"

"please s-stop-" she coughed. "c-call 911. please. don't tell them you did it." she stuttered, tears in her eyes and thomas did what he was told.

that was a year ago, thomas thought. "i still can't believe you did that." a side he called virgil spoke up. virgil doesn't usually speak but when he does, he isn't nice. "you should mark yourself to show what you've done to her."

"don't do that-" dylan, or deceit as thomas would call him, put his hand over logan's mouth. "do it." he hissed, kicking scissors over to thomas. thomas picked them up, staring at them. he looked down at his thigh. taking a deep breath, he pressed the tip to his thigh and dug in. the blade cut his thigh right open. he dragged the cut from his mid thigh to his knee, watching the blood pour out of him. thomas stared at the cut for a little before panicking and quickly cleaning up the cut, trying to stop the bleeding.

he glanced up at the camera, hoping that from this angle they couldn't see him. he had to hold the old shirt to his thigh for almost ten minutes before he could bandage it. he grabbed paper towels and his craft tape fixing himself up. he grabbed sweat pants to change into so no one saw the bandages.

"that wasn't deep enough." deceit spat.

"it was deep enough, he shouldn't have even done it." roman spat back.

"oh shut princy. don't you remember what he did to his mom?" virgil cocked his head.

"that wasn't him!" patton defended. "we don't know who that was."

"sure."

thomas looked around at everyone fighting and began to bang his head against the wall, staring at the ground.

alyssa watched thomas from the camera, tears in her eyes. thomas wouldn't ever get better. things would only get worse and she didn't want this to happen. but she wanted her baby free from the hell this world was. "sign here mam, and you can see him before we inject him. okay?"

she numbly nodded, signing the form. they led her to thomas's room and let her in. "hey, sweetie." thomas's head snapped up and looked up at her.

"mommy." he began crying, curling up in ball. "mommy, i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to- i didn't-" alyssa walked over and hugged him tightly.

"i love you so much. so so much." she stepped out of the hug and held his face in her hands, wiping his tears away with her thumb. "you know i love you, right? you know mommy loves you so much? right?" he nodded, tears streaming down his face. "i know you never meant to do that. i know you. and you're not insane. do you hear me? you're not insane."

"but-but-"

"no. no buts. you're not insane. and i love you so much and i-" she got choked up and felt gaurds tugging her back. "please, let me hug him one more time!" the gaurds let he go and she hugged him tightly. she didn't want to let him go. she sobbed into his shoulder.

after a minute the gaurds came to pull her off. the nurse came in with the needle grabbing his arm. "mommy. what are they doing?" he hiccuped.

"you're going to bed, baby. have a nice sleep." the nurse cleaned his arm with an alcohol cleaning pad before slowly piercing the skin with the needle and injecting him.

within minutes, thomas felt dissy and black dots danced his vision. "remember, mommy loves you."

then it was pitch black.

fucc im about to cry heck

1113 words