grand theft autumn [all sides]

"Where is your boy tonight?" Virgil asked, sitting on the edge of the couch next to Patton.

"Who? Roman? Well, he is out with friends at the bar, it's someone's birthday." Patton said, turning to Virgil only to see him smirking and shaking his head.

"I hope he is a gentleman." and with that, he left to go to his room, leaving Patton confused as he hit play on the remote to continue watching steven universe.
-------------

Roman bent down to pick up a brush that fell last night. When he came back up and looked in the mirror, he saw Virgil standing creepily behind him. Roman jumped and made Virgil's smirk grow. "Maybe he won't find out what I know."

"Whatever do you mean? Who won't find out what you know? What do you know? When did you get here?" Roman was silenced as he felt Virgil's cold hand on his shoulder. Roman turned around to face Virgil, but Virgil smiled sweetly and left. "Wait! You didn't answer me!"
------------

Patton and Roman were cuddled up on the couch, watching their favorite movies when the power suddenly shut off. Roman immediately got up to see what was wrong when the lights turned back on but only this time, Virgil was standing by Patton. "when did you get here? Also, what were you talking about earlier?"

Virgil looked down at Patton, "you were the last good thing about this part of town." Patton stuttered and tried to say something but Virgil cut him off, "You need him? I could be him." Virgil went to go turn on the tv and roman warily sat down. "I could be an accident but I'm still trying." Virgil reached back and before he pressed the on button said this, "that's more than I could say for him." Virgil then left the room leaving Patton and roman confused.
-----------------

Patton and Logan were in the kitchen, making breakfast when Virgil snuck in and sat on the counter. "Someday I'll appreciate in value, get off my ass and call you."

The two jumped and spun around to see Virgil. "Oh my god, this is the last time. Tell me what you're doing. Why are you being so weird?" Patton asked holding Virgil's wrist so he can't leave.

"Let's just say," Virgil placed his hand over Patton's, uncurling Patton's fingers, "Your boy isn't such a gentleman as you thought." he hopped off the counter and began to leave, "Oh wait. I almost forgot. Here," Virgil tossed an envelope at Patton, "you'll need this to fully understand."
-------------

"Patton, wait! I can explain! I swear–!"

"Save it! I can't believe you would ever do this! Did you ever even love me?" Patton asked, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I've always loved you, Patton."

"Really? Well if you truly did, you wouldn't have put me through this! Oh, and Logan?" Logan turned to him, fidgeting with his tie, "don't be surprised if he cheats on you too, but if he does. Just know, you can never come to me for it, you don't deserve support." and after that, he stormed off to Virgil's room, he needed answers.

Patton angrily knocked on the door, alarming the anxious trait inside. he heard frantic shuffling and then the door opened slightly. Patton pushed through almost knocking him over in the process. "Fuck, sorry. It's just I need answers."

"It's fine, but you still haven't found it out yet?" Virgil asked, closing the door and sitting down on his light purple bean bag. "I have! But... there is more... Do you know when it started?"

HIs question came out in a whisper, and Virgil could feel his heart begin to break for Patton. "Eighth day of your relationship.." Patton covered his mouth and choked back tears. "It was the day roman went missing. you guys didn't say anything about your relationship. Roman came to me, asking to have a day with me. it was weird but I didn't ask questions. We kissed a lot, did other things... I'm so sorry, Patton. I didn't know!"

"It's fine, at least yours was an accident. When did he start with Logan?" his voice was laced with venom, making Virgil finch slightly.

"Uh, it was you-you're– it was you're um th-third month anniversary. I saw Logan kiss roman, so I thought that it was a mistake. So I didn't tell you... but then I heard them a week after." he shuddered remembering what happened after he confronted them.

"Wow... so this has been happening for three months?" Virgil nodded, shrinking back into his chair. "ugh! I wanna punch his stupid little face! Why wouldn't he just tell me?"

"Do it." Patton jumped at the comment. He turned around to see Roman standing in the doorway, his tear streaks dried but his eyes were still glossy.

Patton laughed and shook his head, "believe me, I would love to but I'm afraid that if I started, I wouldn't be able to stop myself."

"Let's go, Roman. They clearly don't want us around." and with that, the two went to Roman's room, leaving a heartbroken Patton and very upset Virgil behind.

angry emo music is gr69
869 words