hell part two [prinxiety]

yeet yeet potato skeet

virgil sat on his couch thinking back to a few days prior. specifically the kiss that happened. it was definitely only him but he started to like roman and it doesn't help roman keeps randomly visiting him.

his cat jumped on his lap and started rubbing herself against virgil. "am i stupid for falling for that stupid prince?" he asked, stroking the cats white fur. "i am aren't i? god i'm going crazy."

the doorbell rang abruptly snapping virgil out of his self loathing trance. virgil placed his cat onto the cat and went to answer the door. "hello!"

virgil's heart fluttered when he heard roman's voice. "hey, what's up?"

roman cleared his throat and straightened his shirt. "would you like to go out sometime?"

virgil could have fainted there. "d-do you mean on a date?"

"i-uh um i mean o-only if you want it to be." roman stuttered, blushing bright red.

"of course i would want it to be!" virgil smiled. "i uh mean, yeah sure whatever." roman smiled widly at virgil. "wanna come in?"

"um, sure!"
------

it was date night and virgil was freaking out. "i don't look good enough.. do i?" virgil was on the phone with his father, patton. "i know we're going to a restaurant then watching some movie but i don't know if i look good enough though!"

"calm down, either way roman will love what you're wearing. stop worrying bud, i see the way you two look at each other. no outfit will make him not like you anymore."

virgil sighed and rubbed his face.. "thanks, dad. i just- i want him to like me."

"he will love you, okay? now go get 'em tiger!" and with that virgil heard his dad hang up on him.

"you think i look nice, veronica?" virgil pet his cat until he heard a knock on his door. "bye sweetie." he kissed his cat and then answered the door. "h-hey, roman."

"hi.." roman extended his hand for virgil. "you look stunning.." virgil blushed and thanked him as they walked to his car. "so i may have lied about what we're doing.. but i think you're going to love it.. a little hint is it involes where we first properly met."

"we met in high school at the school's musicial- wait. no way!"

"yep.. wanna guess the show..?" virgil sat there, thinking of the most significant musical to him or their relationship.

"heathers?" roman nodded and virgil squealed. "oh my gosh! no way! this is amazing!"

roman asked virgil to hook his phone to the aux and play his heathers playlist. they sang every song that came on perfectly and had so much fun before getting to the theatre where heathers was being held.

the whole way there, virgil couldn't contain his happiness. back before virgil and roman were story-like crime fighters, they used to be best friends in high school.

it was theatre that brought them together. virgil was geeking out about the school's production of guys and dolls when roman overheard. the two hit it off fast and other than guys and dolls, the first ever musical they both equally loved was heathers. virgil ended up developing a crush on roman, and when he got a cat he wanted her name to be relevant to roman.

he decided on veronica, it wasn't obvious at all and the only one who knew the true meaning was his father. and maybe now roman.

the show was amazing, after the show, roman took virgil to a fun restaurant. after they finished at the restaurant, roman took virgil home. the two didn't talk much on the drive home.

roman walked virgil up to his door. "i had a great time tonight, thank you roman."

roman smiled and held virgil's hands in his own. "no problem.." roman leaned down and kissed virgil. "i'll see you later, bye."

"bye.." virgil blushed.

im rewatching sander sides and b E A C H number one, virgil was refereed to as 'it' and no one else was mY HEART HURTS.

number two, i wanna cry cause virgil was so ignored aHHH

number three in the fitting in video when virgil was like "im not a problem solver." aND LOGAN WENT TO DEFEND HIM THIS IS WHY I SHIP ANALOGICAL A H

also im sorry for the crappy quality oneshots but im trying oof

658 words