on the fifth day of christmas [analogical]

yeet ur mum gae

this will be s h o r t and the full title is "on the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me an exisential crisis."

"logan," logan hummed, not looking up from his book. "logan." he just hummed again. "logan!"

"yes?" he said, finally looking up.

"okay so, you know how roman likes that musical hamilton and how it goes through a summery of his life, right?" virgil asked, "well what would have happened if his mother never died?"

"don't start with this." logan groaned, closing his book.

"okay but like.. what if burr never killed hamilton? what if phillip never died. what if hamilton went with eliza and-"

"oh my goodness." logan sighed, looking down at virgil. "please for the love of god, stop it."

"okay." virgil shut up and stared up at the celing.

"oh dear jesus, what have you done to my brain?" logan asked after five minutes, placing his head in his palms.

"it's called questioning your exsistance, hun."

told yall itd be short.

also this is a lil tmi and weird but whenever i get excited ive grown accustomed to saying my pp hard.

lastly i got a ring for daddy bell for christmas and when i rang the bell my crush was like 'yOu CaLlEd' and i was blushing so hard but luckily for me the lights were off.

234 words