Anniversary: Part One [logicality]

Patton's Pov:

  I skipped into the kitchen, as happy as ever. It was like any other morning, Roman combing his hair at the table, Virgil slumped down in his chair looking at his phone, and Logen eating toast covered in Crofters.

  But today was special, it was me and Logan's 7 month anniversary and I was going to tell him I loved him.

  Nothing could possibly ruin today.

  It was later in the evening and everything was going great, Logan was happy and not a thing has gone wrong.

Me and Logan sat on my bed talking and laughing, "Logan, I have to tell you something. ."

  He looked at me, "I have to tell you something as well." I got excited, he loves me back!

"I'll go first," I said staring into his eyes, "Being with you these few months has mad me so happy and I know your kind of sensitive with this kind of topic-"

  "Stop," he cut me off with a guilty look, "I've been keeping something from you." He looked down at his lap and messed with his tie. He look a deep breath in and look at my face, not really meeting my eyes.

  "I'm," he looked down at his lap again, "I'm in love with Roman."

  What

  "I'm sorry I've been keeping this from you, but I could bring up the courage to, well break up with you"

thats all for now, by the way, if you ever see any mistakes please point them out! -ally

254 words