Chapter 1|Maddy bua and karina

Avni woke up early in the morning getting ready to go somewhere.

Avni: (looking at Neil who was sleeping) "Neil I know you might be angry with me and even not talk to me for what I am doing but plz try to understand I am doing this for the sake of you and the family"

Saying that Avni kept looking at the cute Neil sleeping in front of her. But soon she was distracted by her phone ringing. She swayed his head gently before heading out of the room.

After some time

Neil woke up by the beautiful sun shining in his eyes. As soon as he woke up he realized that Avni was not in bed with him. He closed his eyes remembering what he told her last night.

FLASHBACK

Neil:(breaking inside he said) "Avni ab hum logon ko yeh rishta banaya rakhne ki koyi jarurat nahi hai. You are free from all of the relations and you can go when ever you want....." (than heads to the bathroom)

Avni:( stood there heart broken thinking )" he is saying the truth and there is no reality in our relationship. Neil is such a nice guy I can't destory his life because of my past. I have to go away from him."

FLASHBACK ENDS

Neil : " No what did I say? what did i do nooo! I ...I dont want to loose Avni. I want her to stay. I want to live my life with her. NO!! What did I do?"( just than he heard  sounde of his mom from down stairs yelling. He went down to see the a heart breaking scene.)

Sweata: "Bebe you are not well. Tillu look at bebe what is happening to her."

Neil: "Bebe!!"

Bebe: "NEIL, Neil plz Maddy or Karina ko bachale plz tillu plz."

neil: "Bebe main Maddy bua or Karina ko kuch nahi hone donga don't worry you take care of your self"

Neil was about to go out when the door bell rang. Neil went and opened the door to see Avni. He got really happy but than he saw something bad. Not bad very bad!

Neil: "Avni yeh tumhe kya hua and ur hand why does it have wounds all over the place. Avni are you fine are you okay."( neil got cut off by Avni)

Avni: "Neil ,Neil  I am fine don't worry about me."(turning around she said )" don't be scared come come"

Neil and other family members were so confused and tensed looking at avni's wound but what they saw next was incredible.

Neil:" Maddy bua ,Karina app log yahan and are you guys fine ."

Bebe: (crying) "Maddy Karina tum log "( and she went to hug them as tight as possible)

Praksh: "Avni puttar are you fine and how did you find them"

Neil: "yeah Avni how did you find them"

Avni:" haan haan i am fine papa ji and woh actually Neil I took help from my friend's father , Mishra uncle, he is a police officer and has seen lots of cases like this, so actually what happened was."

FLASHBACK

Avni: "Mishra uncle thank you very much for coming here."

Mishra :" no problem beta but are you sure of doing this. It is very dangerous "

Avni:" yes uncle i will this is for the sake of my family i have to do it"

Mishra: "ok than you stay here and we have to wait for the right point"

Avni:" ok."

Hiding from hee spot, Avni saw a man trying to hurt Maddy bua and Karina she couldn't bare it and ran in without thinking (*our typical full of bravery Avni *) and she somehow made Maddy bua and Karina run but got stuck there herself. Than the police came in to save Avni. There was a fight going on between them. Just than a goon goes up to avni and try to capture her resulting in the wounds she got. After saving everyone...the police officers dropped them home.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Avni: "so that's what happened."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys that all for my first part.
I soon will be posting the second part.
I hope you liked it.
Plz comment on my story thank you!!

Precap: "Neil and others planning Avni's Birthday."