Delivery

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Sorry for the late update...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Few days had went....it was June 5..... afternoon time.....around 3 PM.....avni was sitting in the bed watching movie and eating fruits......while neil was sitting on the couch working in his laptop on some case....just than neela entered with a juice in her hand. ...

Neela:"avni beta.... lo yeh juice pilo..."

Avni:(making faces )"no maa plz...yeh beetroot ka juice hai...or aapko pata hai na muhje nahi pasand....kal maine piya tha...aaj nahi plz...."

Neela:"avni tumhe  pina pardega....babies ke liye...unki health ke liye..."

Avni:"maa...no...plz..."

Neil:(keeping his laptop aside and walking over to avni...)"avni common pilo na...plz...."

Avni:"neil yuk hai muhje nahi pina tumhe pina hai toh pilo....(covering her head with the duvet )

Neela:"Avni beta ....bacho jaise zid mat karo..."

Neil:"maa muhje dijiye...me pila doonga...aap jaye..."(neela nodded and handing the juice tu Neil she left.... Neil keeps the juice aside and sits on the bed he removes the blanket to see avni...keeping her hand on her mouth )"accha thora  sa pilo....phir me tumhe kuch bataonga..."

Avni:"kya..."

Neil:"woh yeh hai ki....(he starts talking to her....And when  avni get lost in his talks he makes her drink the whole juice...)"...it phir usne bol diya....khatam kahani..."

Avni:(realizing his plan...)"neil...yeh cheating hai..."(she turns her face and starts changing the channel and stops on an action movie ..)

Neil:"yeh kya kar rahi ho..."

Avni:"dikh nahi raha movie dekh rahi...yeh meri fav hai..toh chup chap dekhne do..."

neil:(changing the channel)"nahi yeh movie nahi dekh sakti tum.."

avni:"kyun..."

Neil:"avni ....tum esi fighting or action movie dekhogi toh mere babies ka kya hoga...kahin woh bhi tumhari tahara lardako peda ho gaye toh baap re.."

avni:(sarcastically)"very funny.."

neil:"maine joke maar bhi nahi raha tha.."

avni:"neil esa nahi hota...or waise bhi muhje movie dekhni hai...climax hai woh..plz neil..."

neil:"no avni..."

avni:"muhje na sab samaj me aa raha..tumhe meri koyi parwa hi nahi hai...hamesha kehete rehete ho...yeh mat karo..woh mat karo...bed pe beheto...rest karo...yeh peo woh karo...baby yeh baby woh....tumna bas baby baby karte ho...tumhe meri parwa nahi..."(turns around making a cute grumpy face...and talks to the babies..)"babies dekho...aap bura mat mana...maine aapse bahut pyaar karti or papa bhi...per esa thori hota ki baby ke aate baby ki mumma ko bhool gao....is liye me aapke papa se naraz hoon...dekho muhje meri favorite movie bhi nahi dekhne de rahe...aap hi bolo me kya karon.."

neil:(smiles at avni..)"accha ji....me tumse pyaar nahi karta...sirf aapni babies se pyaar karta...well your right...kyunki me aapni babies se pyaar karta...meri dono chote chote babies or meri bara baby..(kissing avni's cheek..) "abhi bhi naraz ho.."(avni nodded)"accha i have a gift for you.."

avni:(excitedly)"kya.."(neil took out a dairy milk chocolate form his pocket and gave to avni..)"DAIRY MILK CHOCOLATE!!!!!...yeh toh mera favorite hai thank you neil.."(kissing his cheek she starts having her chocolate...while neil is watching her happily...soon she finishes the chocolate ....neil wipes her face and tells her to rest...and he goes back on the couch to work...but not before perking her forehead...)

sometime pass....it was not 6 in the evening....neil was still working while avni was getting bored resting....

avni:"neil..."

neil:"avni plz 10 min...me ek important kaam kar raha hoon.."

avni:(she started feeling pain )"neil..."

neil:"ek min avni..."(not looking up)

avni:(it started paining alot......)"neil...my..my..ahh...wa...water.ahhh..broke.."

neil:(looking up...)"what...(he rushes to her)"avni avni kya hua..tum theek ho...chalo doctor ke pass chalte...ek min..(yelling)" mom dad...neela maa...bebe...."(all come rushing in..)"mom avni's water broke..."

sweata:"tu yahan kya kar raha hai.....usse hospital le chal jaldi..."

vivan:"me gardi lata hoon.."

avni:(crying in pain)"maaa..."

neela:"beta...bus...sab theek hoga..."(neil carried avni down into car.....and they headed towards hospital...vivan was driving ...while neil sat at back with avni head in his lap...)

neil:"avni bas aa gaye...tum saans leti raho...keep taking deep breaths..vivan jaldi chala...(neil couldnt see avni in this situation....tears were rolling down avni eyes...she was screaming in pain...soon they reached hospital and avni was being taken in operation theater..)

nurse:"dekhiye..aap bahar wait kijiye..plz.."

avni:"neil...plz..ahhh...me...mere sa...saath...ahhh...raho..."(holding his hands..)

neil:"dekhiye plz me inke saath rehe sakta hoon plz..."

nurse:"theek hai..."(they went inside the operation theater... soon the doctor entered...)

doctor:"nurse sab ready hai.."

nurse:"yes.."

doctor:"okay..mrs.Khana...plz push..."(avni was pushing and pushing but due to the pain she started getting tired...and her eyes starts to close...)"mrs.khana aapni ankhe kholi rakhiye plz..."

neil:"avni..common...avni you can do it...olz..aapni ankhe band mat karo and push...for us...or the babies...plz...avni..."(avni pushed and pushed and pushed and finally noises of baby crying came...as soon as neil heard the cry he eyes became moist....he was in another world only ...he was not dad....)

doctor:"....its a boy....(the nurse took the baby while the doctor told avni to keep on pushing....finally another cry was heard.....avni finally started breathing normally and slowly due to tiredness she slept...while the nurse cleaned the baby...soon the doctor came to neil with both babies in his hands...)"congratulation  Mr.khana ...the  twins are a boy and a girl..."(saying so he handed the babies to neil...neil hand happy tears in his eyes...he slowly held both babies in his hands....kissed both their foreheads and looked at avni...who had past out due to tiredness....he kissed her forehead to than look at his 2 angles....)

neil:(to the babies)"my 2 angles...welcome to the world....i am your papa...."(the babies were also asleep in his hands...he smiled looking at his family which was not complete...he was the most happiest person on earth.....this was just the beginning of a new life for both avni and neil...it was the beginning of their parenthood...) 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment....
And this is a new start for avneil....a new life as a parent with their angles....
I will update next part after 140 votes and 100 comment....

Precap:"avneil and babies moment....avni seeing babies...family meeting babies...."

Remember 140 vote and 100 comment....