is juhi chapter over?

So guys i am here with my next part .....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Thanks for your support....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Neil:"it was all fake ur love...ur each and every word was fake....it was a trap....and before u can get married with me u got kidnapped....how low can u go juhi....I can't believe once I loved u...I feel disguested...."

Bebe:"neil there is no point ....she is already stooped soo low...."

Juhi:"nahi neil...meri baat suno...I telling u its all a lie ..I really love u ...neil..plz listen to me...(she kept her hand on his shoulder but he jerked it....)

Neil:"don't u dare touch me juhi. ...."

Juhi:(in anger)"it's all because of this avni.....every Thing was fine...but no...this avni had to come in ur life I will kill u avni.....(juhi held avni...and uska gala dabane lagi....while avni was chocking and all were trying to stop juhi....Avni was almost out of breath when neil pull so hard on juhi and slapped her......he was going to slap once more when....he heard avni....)

Avni:(almost fainting) "ne...Neil..."(Neil rushed to her....)

Neil:(side hugging her...and patting her cheeks)"avni....utho....koyi pani lao...(aman brought water...)

Avni:(after drinking she was feeling much better....)"Neil...I...I am fine..."

Neil:(angry and worried)"no your not...chup chap sit here ..bebe mom..neela ma.. (they nodded and came and sat with avni ....takeing care of her...while neil when to Juhi....)" tumne bahut kar liya...agar meri avni ,mere bacche , mishti, ya mere kisi or pariwar wale ko kuch bhi Kiya...toh muhje bura or koyi nahi hoga....(to aman) aman...dd ko call karo...."(he nodded and did...)

Juhi:"nahi  neil...tum esa nahi kar sakte...Neil...plz..."(just than bheema entered with mishti....juhi pushed all...took a knife from table and pushed bheema and took mishti in her arms and pointed the knife at her neck...)"tum muhje itni ashani se jail nahi behej sakte...."

Avni:"juhi mishti ko chorod...plz.."

Vidihut:"juhi....woh tumhari apni beti hai...how cruel are u....plz use chord do...."

Neil:"juhi mishti ko chordo..."

Mishti:(scared and crying...)"angle...surperman..."

Juhi:" shut up....hamesha angle angle...main pak gayi yeh sun ke...ek dam chup raho warna......"

Avni:"nahi juhi plz...."(all her begging her but she didn't listen...she slowly when out...got in one of the car...and started to pull away of drive way...tabhi dd come in police jeep...with 2-3 officers...)

Neil:"dd follow her...and remember mishti ko kuch nahi hona chahiye...main apni car se aata...."(dd nodded and left...)

Vidihut:"neil...main bhi chalta...(Neil nodded...)"vivan...stay here or sabka dhayan rakhna..."

Vivan:"per bhai..."

Vidihut:" vivan  just listen to mee..."

Vivan:"okay..."

Avni:"neil main bhi chal rahi hoon..."

Riya:"or main bhi..."

Vidihut and neil:"no..."

Neil:"nahi avni...main tumhare saath koyi risk nahi le sakta...."(Avni went and sat in car...)

Avni:"neil late ho raha and i am not listening.. plz chalo...muhje tension ho rahi...."(before neil or anyone could say...she pulled neil in..and all got in cause they were already late and mishti life was in danger....)

They drove to the mountain where juhi took her car....(same place as the show where juhi had mishti and avni was there...and avni shot juhi...same as show juhi was standing holding mishti and said don't come close or I will jump off....she also had a gun in her hand which she got from the car...)

Vidihut:"juhi plz leave mishti...."

Juhi:"wahi rehena...aage mat aana warna...main...."

Avni:"nahi...."(Avni signaled neil to distract juhi....)

Neil:"juhi...okay.. u won't be arrested what u want tell me...."

Juhi:"muhje avni chahiye...yehi meri sari muskilon ki wajah hai..."

Neil:(anger)"juhi...."

Avni:"okay...tumhe me chahiye toh main chalongi....per plz mishti ko chordo..."

Neil:"avni..."(Avni signaled him to wait...)

Avni started moving towards juhi....she signaled dd something....dd nodded....Avni was very close to Juhi...

Avni:"juhi.. per meri ek wish hai..."

Juhi:"kya..."

Avni:"tum mishti ko janedo....abhi..."

Juhi:"pehele tum ider aao...."(Avni went to her ...when juhi left mishti and was about to hold avni....Avni pulled mishti and dd come and pushed juhi to the other side...and police officer got her...)

Avni:(hugging mishti) "aap fine ho na...mishti...."

Mishti:" angle...."

Juhi:(pulled the gun of a officer and held towards avni and mishti....)"bus bahut ho gaya......"(all looked towards her....and dd took out his gun and pointed towards juhi...)

Dd:"juhi I have all rights to shoot u....keep it gun down...or I will shoot u..."

Juhi:"I don't care....(and she shot....and also dd shot....)

All froze...and shocked what happend....

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment
Next update after 100votes and 90comment

Precap:"who was shot....2 people hurt....hospital...angry neil...."

Remember 100 votes and 90comment ...