riya....

So guys i am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni:"woh kal humhe morning 10 baje airport jana...i told u na riya...she us coming..."

Neil:"per avni...."

Avni:"plz neil.....plz..."

Neil:"okay...."

Avni:"thank you neil(kisses his cheeks and get buzy eating ice cream)

Next mornings......

Neil woke up to see that the other half of the bed.....was empty...avni was no where to be found.....than he heard noise from the bath room he ran to see avni vomiting... he rushed to her .....slid his hands on her stomach ....while his other hand was holding her hair back....after avni finished vomiting....she layed her head back on neil ....and neil turned on the tap..to clean sink.....after that he wiped her face and carried and to the bed...

Neil:"tum araam karo...main breakfast leke aata...."

Avni:"neil muhje neeche sabke saath khana hai...Plz...."

Neil:"okay chalo...."(they were gojng down the stairs....all were already present there.... Neil held avni hand and juhi had a smirk on her face.....)

Juhi:(in mind)"main bola tha avni tumhari kushi itni jaldi tumhe door jayegi....or sabka pyaar bhi.....just wait and watch.....

Flashback...(juhi remembering)

Juhi is putting oil on the stairs so avni trip and her baby dies.....

Flashback ends.....

Avni was few steps away from the oily steps when aman came....

Aman:"di wait...."

Avni:"kya hua......"

Aman:"jiju yeh kya baat hui....aap ko di ko itna nahi chalne dena chahiye na....ek kaam karo...di or baby dono tak gaye honge....aap unko utha ke...dinning table or beta do...waise bhi abhi airport jaoge toh chalna hi hai..."

Neil:"yeh baat toh tumne sahi kahi...."(he pinks avni up....and juhi is burning )

Aman:"jiju dekh ke...yahan oil gira hua hai..."

Avni:"yeh kaise aaya..."

Neil:"pata  nahi...bheema ise clean kardo...."(he made avni sit at the table...and served her food.....)

Avni:"neil time kya hi raha ..."

Neil:"9...."

Avni:"neil jaldi karo warna...woh meri band baja degi....."

Neil:"hmmm tum khao..."

After eating they bid bye to all and left for airport...

At airport.....

Neil:"tum yahan wait karo main bathroom se aata..."

Avni:"okay..."( Avni was waiting when she heard someone say her name...when she turned around to see it was riya....)

Riya

Riya....sister of...ur get to know soon....was in london...just came to india...sweet humble girl...looking for a perfect life partner...

Avni:"riya....(she hugged her...)

Riya:"omg avni tum kitni badal gayi...."

Avni:"tum bhi...."

Riya:"accha waise chale who are we waiting for....(Avni was about to awnser but got cut off by riya...) Avni yaar look at that guys...he is looking so hot na..."

Avni:(turned to see the guys who was are neil)"riya ye...."

Riya:"dekh dekh yahi aa raha..."

Avni:(as neil approached) " hi neil....neil he riya and riya.yeh neil..."

Riya:"well much say aap bahut handsome hai..."(Avni was burning in jealousy...and secondly her pregnancy mode swings making it worse)

Neil:"thank you..."

Riya:"waise tum inhe kaise janti avni..."

Neil:( side hugging avni)" yeh meri biwi hai...and I am her husband...she is not avni ...but avni neil khana...."(Avni smiled at neil...)

Riya:(screaming) "what..... ur married...."

Avni:"shhhh haan I am married... "

Riya:"sorry...wait when ...how...tell me everything...or tu shaadi karli and I am getting to know now...."

Avni:"humhari shaadi ke bare main baat makn bataongi...abhi chale...."

Riya: "hmmm...."

They started to leave.....outside airport.....

Avni:"neil muhje na kuch accha khane ka man kar raha....like pani puri...."(likhing her mouth)

Neil:"avni yahan kahan milegi...ghar jake mang walonga..."

Avni:"nahi abhi...you what I know u won't give...it fine..."( angry face)

Neil:"accha baba rahete main khalenge..."

Avni:"sachi ..."

Neil:"much..."( all of this was abserved by riya...)

Riya:"avni tu toh pehele kabhi itna demand nahi karti thi..."

Avni and neil smile at each other than avni say:"I am pregnant...."

Riya:(getting on more shock)"wait what....yaar avni u know what..I am angry with u...muhje tu kuch nahi batati..."

Avni:"sorry baba...plz..."

Riya:"one conditions "

Avni:"kya...."

Riya:"tumlog shaam ko mere ghar...opps I mean jhana main rahongi...wahan aaoge...and we will calibrate...my sis will be there...too...."

Avni:"per...."

Riya:"avni not per her..."

Avni:"okay done..."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment..
And tell how u liked it...
Next update after 80votes and 70comment
I will updating the next update next week...

Precap:"avneil pani puri romance....who is riya sister..."

Remeber 80votes and 70comments ...