haldi

So guys i am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Next morning.....
Due to the sun light neil woke up...to see his avni...cuddling and sleeping in his arms...he smiled and kissed her forehead....which woke her up...

Avni:"good morning..."

Neil:"good morning wify...."(they both freshed up and neil was combing his hair while avni was sitting on the bed...)

Avni:"neil I am bored...."( Neil goes to her...)

Neil:"accha ji..main aapko entertain karon..."(stared going close and avni blushed...)"meri blushing queen...."

Avni:"neil...."

Neil:"shhh...(he kissed her forehead....one eye....than another eye....and than be kissed both her checks....he kissed her tip of nose and was going to kiss her on the lips when thier was a knock on the door....)"aare yaar... pyaar ke dushmano ki kami nahi hai yaar...."(Avni giggled)"bardi hasi aa rahi hai...(going close...)

Avni:(pushing him away...)"jao jake darwaza kholo...."(Neil went and opened the door to see the whole family there)

Neil:"aap sab yahan itni subhe..."

Sweata:"haan me apni avni ko lene aaye hai..."(moving neil aside and going to avni...)"chal beta.. "

Avni:"kahan mummy ji..."

Sweata:"riya ke kamare main..."

Neil:"wahan kyun.."

Bebe:"tillu ek rasam hai...no mehendi ke raat se leke shaadi ho gane tak tum or avni nahi mil sakte....ab...mehendi kal thi....toh tum dono aaj se shaadi tak ek dusare ko nahi mil sakte..."(Avni face fell....)

Neil:(yelling)"kya....."

Sweata:"aare chilla kyun raha hai..."(vivan vidihut riya priya aman and neela  giggled.....)

Neil:"aap sabko meri ese halat pe hasi aa rahi hai ..."

Aman:"aare jiju ek din ki hi toh baat hai..."

Neil:"ek din nahi 2 din...aaj bura din or all shaam tak....shaadi shaam ko hai...tab tak..."

Bebe:"tillu 2 din hi hai...2 saal nahi..."(giggled at neil state)

Neil:"mere liye 2 saal ke barabar  hai..."

Sweata:"avni chal..."(the girls took avni....and only boys were left in the room....)

Vivan:"hota hai hota hai bhaiya..."(all laughed except neil)

Neil:"hota hai ke bacche abhi  batata hoon tuhje...(vivan ran out of room...and everyone else also left....)

Neil:(sits on the bed....)"hayyy meri kismat..."

In afternoon.....at haldi function....Neil and avni were brought down...

Neil dress.....