Epilogue

So guys this is the epilogue....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment...
* in advance sorry if u don't like any of the actors I chose for the kids...it was hard to find any of there age...it took it about 3 hours just to find the actors...so I hope u like them...if not than imagine any other ones u want...*
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

18 years later....

It was early morning around 8:00 am....Khanna mansion was shown....as we enter we see a women dressed in aqua color kurti with yellow green red stripes.....doing pooja in the temple .....after finishing pooja she turns around....that women is none other then our Avni.....

Avni heads to another corner of the house and as she turns we see a picture of bebe hanging on the wall with flowers around it

Avni heads to another corner of the house and as she turns we see a picture of bebe hanging on the wall with flowers around it...avni lights up a diya in front of bebe's picture and takes her blessing..... then we head up...into avneil room.....as we enter we see Neil all dressed up in blue suit sitting on the sofa working on the laptop....

as we enter we see Neil all dressed up in blue suit sitting on the sofa working on the laptop

Avni:"Neil Mr. Meheswari ke saath wali meeting ka kya hua..."

Neil:(still looking at the computer)"nothing jaan...as usual deal humhari hai...we start working on it from next week..."

Avni:"great..."

Neil:"avni me tumhe ek presentation forward kar raha hoon...usse shaam tak check kar dena...we need to make this the best we can.."

Avni:"okay...me mummyji aur papaji ko dawayi aur nasta deke aati hoon..."

Neil:"okay jaan.."

After Aarav and Naina turned 13....prakash wanted somone to take over the Khanna company....he handed over the company to Neil and Avni ...giving both of them 50 percent shares each....soon after 5 years or so prakash retired from the company....Avni helped out neil also as he was managing both the company and police duty...but after few years of prakash's retirement...Neil left is police force to focus on the company more...plus for more than half his life he did fulfill his dream of being a police officer....but now it was time to take his dad's dream to a different level.....