Epilogue 2

So guys I know u said in the last part that that was final good bye ,but many people wanted to know about vidihut and Family....so I thought why not continue the epilogue....as I missed writing this story, it was a good refresh of memories for me and I hope same goes to u....But this is the final chapter for sure....
Anyways let's get right into it.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It's been few days since Prakash and sweata left for their trip "honeymoon "....life was normal in khanna house....The kids were in their room doing their work ....Neil and Avni were busy with office work...

In Avneil room...

Avni:"Neil mr.mehra called saying the meeting is postponed till next week..."

Neil:"oh alright...."(he said as he closed his laptop and sat next to Avni on the bed keeping his head on her lap...)

Avni:"kya hua Neil..."(she said as she run her hands in his hair making him relax)

Neil:"kuch nahi Avni bas soch raha tha ki bache kitni jaldi bare ho gaye.. muhje aaj bhi yaad hai humharaunje peeche bhagna...unke saath khelna...bus sirf ek cheese nahi badli...in bashmansho ki lardai..."(they both laugh)

Avni:"Sach me Neil..."(they both look at each other and smile...soon neil starts bring Avni face closer to his..when her phone rang)

Neil:(groaning )"aare yaar...shaadi ke 22 saal baad bhi muhje koyi theek se romance nahi karne deta..."(Avni laughs and pick up the phone seeing it from mishti)

Avni:"haan mishtu...."

Mishti:(weak and sadness in her voice )"Angle..."

Avni:(hearing her voice Avni became tensed )"mishti what baccha...were u crying...."(seeing avni tensed Neil also gets up from her lap and sits up)

Neil:"Jaan what happened..put the Phone on speaker..."(avni does as asked)"mishti kya hua ....everything is alright na.."

Mishti:"kuch theek nahi hai super man..aap plz ghar aa jao..."

Neil:"hum as rahe hai beta...but atleast bolo toh hua kya.."

Mishti:"aap bus aa gao jaldi.."(she said ending the call)

Avni:"Neil muhje tension ho rahi hai..."

Neil:"its okay Avni kuch nahi hoga...tum ek kaam karo baccho ok bolo ready ho gaye me gardi nikalta hoon.."

Avni:"okay..."(she rushed to the girls room while all 4 of them were seated...as se entered she saw Nirav playing video games on the computer with Anya....while Aarav was busy on his phone and Naina was watching Netflix on her laptop )"Baccho get ready fast and meet papa in the car in like 10 mins..."

Aarav:"kya hua mumma everything alright..."

Avni:"nahi aaru mishti ka call aya tha...bahut tensed thi...she wants us to be there..."

Naina:"mom aap chinta mat karo sab theek hoga...hum ready hote hai.."

Nairav:"ya mon take a chill pill.."

Avni:"chill pill ke bache ja jake ready ho aur video games band karo...u too anu.."(she left giving them instructions...and all got ready and headed towards Pandit mansion )

In car....

Neil was driving while the kids were in the back chatting among themselves...avni sat in the passenger seat looking at a picture of all of them including riya mishti and all...she looked at the picture and smiled...

In the picture Viya and privan were standing next to Avneil and in front of them were the kids....