holi part 2

So guys i am here with my next part......
Sorry for the last post... 
Plz do vote and comment.....
Without wasting time lets get in the story....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil's point of view starts....

Juhi was going to put color on me...I didn't want that cause I wanted avni to put it first.....suddenly I saw that few kids come running and pushed avni which made her trip...I held her before she can fall.....her eyes were tightly closed.....I guess she was in fear of getting hurt when she didn't feel any pain she openedher eyes...and our eyes met....I always just get lot on her....this never happend with juhi....maybe that was just a crush and avni is my love true love....we were lost in our world when I heard juhi screaming...omg she always ruins my moments...I hate her for that...then I made avni stand proper....when I look at her ...I saw that the plate of color avni was holding was on her head and she couldnt see anything so she was screaming...I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed like a crazy person...well it was not only me all were laughing at her....... and she was just screaming "aahh it's hurting....bahut jal raha hai..."...Avni signalled me not to laugh but I couldn't...it was not me...what can i do when she look like a crazy person........

Neil's point of view ends......

Avni:(going to juhi)"chalo main tumhari help karti hoon......(to neil) neil doctor ko bolado.."

Avni takes juhi inside ...neil called the doctor and says that juhi has bed rest for the whole day...And she can't open her eyes so he gave her sleeping injection......avni insisted she stayed with juhi but sweata told that she is resting and she will check on her every hr so avni can enjoy holi...And avni agreed...(* this is for all those people who didnt want juhi to interfer in avneil holi...She is out for a whole day....)

Outside in the garden....

Everyone was buzy playing while neil and avni were thinking of plans to put color on each other on each other....avni was walking to get some sweets when someone pulled her in a corner and and she closes her eyes....when she opens she see neil looking at her lovingly....

Avni:"neil yeh kya kar rahe ho....chordo muhje..."

Neil:"pehele color toh lagane do..."

Avni:"neil nahi yeh cheating hai...tumne mera haanth pakara hai....neil no ..ur  cheating...."

Neil:"everything's fair and love and war darling..."

Avni:"darling?....(neil noddes and bring color close to her but she can do nothing...neil held her hands...And he was going to win the challenge....She closed her eyes.....And she felt her hands free....And opened her eyes to see neil smiling at her.....

Neil:"wify...hum ek hi  toh hai....toh color tum lagao yah me...baat bhi ek hi hai....haina..."(neil gives little color to avni and says) hum saath me lagate hain....."

Avni(smiled and was just admiring neil)"neil...."

Neil:"hmmm..."

Avni:"maine esa kya accha kiya ki tum muhje mile......main yeh deserver nahi karti...."

Neil:"shhh(keeping his finger on her lips......he signals her with his eyes to put the color and they..put color one eachother at the same time....they were lost in each other when sweata called avni to get the sweets....

Avni:"ayyi mummy ji...."(She goes)

Neil:"arre yaar...hamesha..hamesha esa hi hota hai...kabhi apni wife ke saath time spend nahi kar sakta kya....humesha..Avni yeh avni woh...arre she is my wife yaar..I also have the right to spend time with her....😠😡😠😡😡"

Mishti:"surperman...kisse baat kar rahe the...."

Neil:"kisi se nahi...aap bolo aapki holi kaiso ja rahi hai..."

Mishti:"acchi per kuch dance hi nahi ho raha...."

Neil:"hmm wait...."

In the background balam pichkari starts...

Neil starts singing and bring all the family members in...than neil pulls avni in also..And they start dancing together...

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Bole Re Zamana Kharabi Ho Gayi
Mere Ang Raja, Jo Tera Rang Laga
Toh Seedhi-Saadi Chhori Sharabi Ho Gayi

Avni sings..

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya
Dugna Nasha, Kyun Ho Raha Hai
Aankhon Se Meetha Tune Khilaya

Neil sings...

Ho Teri Malmal Ki Kurti Gulabi Ho Gayi
Manchali Chaal Kaise Nawaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

All....

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Neil .....holding avni's hand...

Teri Kalaai Hai, Haathon Mein Aayi Hai
Maine Maroda Toh Lagti Malaai Hai

Mehenga Padega Ye Chaska Malaai Ka
Upvaas Karne Mein Teri Bhalaai Hai

Ho Bindiya Teri Mehtaabi Ho Gayi
Dil Ke Armaanon Mein Behisaabi Ho Gayi

All...

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Prakash and neil for sweata and avni...

Kyun 'No-Vacancy' Ki, Hothon Pe Gaali Hai
Jabki Tere Dil Ka Kamra Toh Khaali Hai
(Kamra Toh Khaali Hai...)

Avni and sweata...

Mujhko Pata Hai Re
Kya Chahata Hai Tu
Boli Bhajan Teri
Neeyat Qawwali Hai

Neil...

Zulmi Ye Haazir-Jawaabi Ho Gayi
Tu Toh Har Taale Ki Aaj Chaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

All...

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa, Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Haan, Bole Re Zamana Kharabi Ho Gayi

Finally the song ends and all hug each other....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。.。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Next update after 50 votes and 40 comments...

Precap:"holi part 3....avniel romance...."

Remember 50 votes and 40 comments....