Chapter 4|Neil's Surprise

Thank you guys for all the votes and comments.
I hope you like it
Here we go!
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil driving the car while avni was still blindfolded.

Avni:"Neil"

Neil:"Haan wify"

Avni:"Neil, it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that (Neil started smiling) you know what happened at party than."

Neil:"I was just wondering that tum itni der se kuch puch kyun nahi rahi thi"

Avni:"Neil!!!"

Neil:"okay baba ok, woh actually jab neela ma ne mujhe bataya ki aaj tumhara birthday hai toh I thought that I will make this the best birthday of your life , but than rea and dicksha bua!" (he starts getting angry)"So I thought to make it better for you, (trying to change topic) " and by the way I know you are trying to make me tell you where we are going "

Avni:( starting to smile at Neil's last sentence)" Neil thank you"

Neil:"why thank you, tumne toh abhi tak woh surprise bhi nahi dekha"

Avni:"Neil! You know why for being there for me always, Neil you know something. Your the BEST best friend I ever had ofcourse Ali too. You and Ali were there for me whenever I need you guys"

Neil: " chalo chalo tarif baad me, we have reached" ( Neil helped avni out of car and took of her blindfold off )

Avni:(she was shocked looking at the place) "wow!!!" ( there was a plain grassy area decorated with lighting and in the middle a open patio style shed. In the shed ,there was a table with food on it and the setup was like a candle light romantic dinner. )

Avni:"Neil this is so beautiful, I love it thank you so much. "

Neil:(smiling)" chalo let's eat I am very hungry"(making a puppy cute neil khana special face. They went and saw all the dishes. There were all the favorite food of avni and there was also her favorite chocolate cake) "let's cut the cake Avni "

Avni:" hmmm" (still amazed by Neil's Surprise. They cut the cake and had there dinner together. )

Neil:"Avni, may I have a dance with you?"

Avni:(smiling) " yes ,but music?" (Neil started the music on his phone and extended his hands towards Avni. She kept her hands on his as they started to sway to the beat.)

Main dekhoon tujhe aankhein bharke
Tu lage mujhe pahli baarish ki duaa

Neil pulled Avni close and started dancing. There was no space between them. There body fitted each other like puzzle pieces made for each other types and there lips were few inches apart.

Tere pahloo mein reh loon
Main khudko paagal keh loon
Tu gham de ya khushiyaan
Seh loon saathiya

Koi nahi.. tere siva mera yahaan
Manzilein.. hain meri to sab yahaan
Mita de sabhi aaja faasle
Main chahoon mujhe mujhse baant le
Zara sa mujhme tu jhaank le
Main hoon kya?

Woo.. aeee.. aeee.. aaa.. sathiyaa..
Ae ae... aa....

Suddenly the thunder stroke and they jerked apart. It started to rain hard. Avni went out in open sky and opens her arms and stared dancing. Neil saw this from the back and smiled admiring her. Just than suddenly avni sneezed.

Neil:(ran to her)Avni yaar under chalo ,you will get sicked"

Avni:"Neil, Neil I am fine"

Neil:"no .."(Neil took Avni in the shed and as soon as she went inside, she started to shiver then suddenly she fainted causing Neil to panick) "Avni!!,Avni yaar utho plz open ur eyes"