Avni in rang mahel !

so guys I am here with my next update...
hope you enjoyed it....
plz do comment and vote....
thank you .....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

neil:(understanding her plan)"no..no..no you are not going to rang mahel alone...."

avni:"neil tum meri baat samjo....we have to ..to safe juhi and other girls ...please neil..."

neil:"nahi avni ...and this is the last time.....after this you will not talk about this again ..do you get that"

avni:"but neil..."

neil:"no buts no cuts no coconuts... you will not go and thats final... ab chalo go and sleep tomorrow i have a meeting with the CM and then we will decide ok but you will not go to rang mehel...."

avni:"neil kanoon ek din main nahi badalta jab 15 20 years main kuch nahi badala toh ek din main kya badalega "

neil:"avni tum muhje pyaar karti ho"

avni:"haan neil"

neil:"agar tum muhje pyaar karti ho toh tum es bare main koyi baat nahi karogi ab chalo so....(neil makes avni lay down on the bed and goes and lays down on the other side....)

avni:"neil hum sab theek kar lenge na..."

neil:"haan sab theek ho jaye...or fir koyi bhi problems nahi aayi gi"

avni:"hmmmm I hope you are right"

Neil:"chalo wify ab raat ho gayi hai so gao..."

next morning neil woke up and didn't find avni next to him....than he saw a letter on the dressing table...

the letter reads....

dear neil,
I am sorry that I didn't wake you up but you were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't want to disturb you .I am going to the temple....neil kabhi kabar kuch theek karne ke liye kuch asea karna parta hai jo kuch logo ko pasand nahi aaye ....tumhe kuch der main samaj aa gaye ga...but neil always remember I LOVE YOU alot and what ever I did and will do is going to be for you and the family....

from your wify ,avni...

neil:"avni ka kya mutlab hai last few lines main.....I wish avni tum esa  kuch na kare jiski wajah se tumko kuch bhi ho...."(saying that neil left to get ready and then went to police station....)

meanwhile at temple.....

Avni's point of view starts.......

sorry neil I know you will be upset with me but i have to do this to get juhi out of there.....as my plan i should be kidnapped soon......and sorry dd I know you think that I called you here for prove but no I have called you here to see and tell neil that I have been kidnapped......

Avni's point of view ends....

as avni was deep in her thought she didn't notice same goons coming towards her....

ballu:(*he guy who used to stay with juhi and tortured her)"eh lardki..."

avni:(seeing the goons and thinking yes my plan is working) "tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...."

ballu:(to goons)"leke chalo ise....fast..."

avni:"muhje chodo kahan leke ga rahe ho...."

they make her sit in the van and take her to rang mahel....

at Neil's apartments where he did most of this case research so no one gets to know especially family members....

dd:(entering in panic)"sir sir woh...."

neil:"kya Hua dd..."

dd:"sir woh bhabhi"

neil:(getting tenshed) "avni ....avni ko  kya hua......"

dd:"woh bhabhi ko ballu ne kidnapped kar liya ......"

neil:"kya........."(suddenly they hear some sound  going on in the audio device so neil makes the volume go up )

avni:(through audio device) "neil ...neil tum so rahe ho......... I know neil tum mere liye tenshed ho but plz dd pe nahi gussa ho main kiddnap NAHI huyi hoon...main yahan apni marzi se aayi hoon......plz tum gussa mat ho this is important for us to rescue juhi.....plz neil try to understand.....(avni hearing some one coming )accha neil someone is coming plz try yo understand....."

neil:"avni maine tumhe mana kiya tha....tum kyu nahi samajti main tumhe khona nahi chahata ......plz aapna khayal rakho...I will save you avni ...I will not lose my love this time as I lost last time......"

in audio device, (neil is listening)

ballu:" ab tum kya karogi bahut sock tha meher ki help karne ki ab tumhari help kyun karega "

avni:"mere pati....neil muhje baxhaye ga ...."

ballu:"hahaha woh acp.....or woh kaise tumhe prove sachiye and prove hai hi nahi tum log kuch nahi kar sakte...."

neil:"nahi avni plz usko challenge mat karo plz.....usko gussa mat karo...mai nahi chalata ki tumhe kuch ho.....plz avni..."

avni:" main tumse baat nahi karogi main sida tumhare boss....pandit se baat karongi....."

ballu:"pandit....or tumse baat..."

avni:"haan pandit muhjese tik 12 baje milegi....tik bara baje...."

at 12 in jail......

ragain pandit:(enters fully dressed and says)"duga duga tum logo ko kuch Sharma nahi hai muhje kya dekh raha ho aake par chohu...."

neil:(from back)"duga duga......."

pandit:(turning and shocked)"a....aa...aap"

neil:" haan main ab tumhari har bahut close hai.....officer take her...."

all the officer took ragani pandit and dd and Neil were coming behind them

neil:(in mind)"i love you avni ......aaj tumhari wajah se hume prove milgaya....mare or avni ke liye yeh understanding he hai jo hume har problem main help karti hai... I am proud of you avni....."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so I hope you like this.......
thanks for all comment and vote...
plz keep voting and commenting I love reading and replying to them.....
thanks......

precap: "how will juhi react when she gets to know that avni is Neil's wify......."

plz do suggest any tasks or ways in which I can make juhi jelouse of avni when neil safes avni or even when they all go back home....so if you have anything plz comment and I Will add it to my story thank you....