search continues....

so guys I am here with my next update....
hope you enjoyed it....
plz do comment and vote....
here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

neil:"ab or muskil hogi... accha dd ek kaam karo tum apni criminal list maine dekho ki koyi bhi esa admi jo koyi galat kaam se joda ho or uska naam vivan ya vidihut hai toh uska list banao or muhje do okay"

dd:"yes sir(he saluted and left)

neil:(in his mind)"yeh naam kahin toh suna hai ....per kahan ......neil soch yaar....vidihut ....vidhut.....(thought process was disturbed by juhi)

juhi:"neil maine ek conversation suni thi"

avni:"kiski"

juhi:"ragani and uske bete ki  ek baar mujhe kamare main band kara tha tab maine ek window ke through baat suni thi....."

neil:"kya suna that..."

juhi:(trying to remember)"kuch bari deal ki baat chal rahi thi ......uhhhhh....hain goa main koyi deal ki baat..."

avni:"goa...neil goa  ki police ko bhi vidihut ya vivan dono ke bare mian bol do.."

neil:"haan"(calls dd and tells him)

avni:"neil muhje abhi bhi lag raha hai ki maine kahin toh vidihut ka namm suna.."

neil:"muhje bhi avni.."

dd:(entering)"sir i told them they said if any information will come it will come by tomorrow "

neil:"theek fir hum ghar jaate hain..."

dd:"ji sir"

at home...avneil and juhi entering...juhi goes to her room as she is tried  while avni tells everyone what happend...later avneil go to their room ...

avneil room...

neil:"avni main tak gaya hoon toh main ek bath leke aata hoon"

avni:"okay..."

neil went to take a bath .... in the bathroom....neil was taking bath suddenly water stops coming and neil has soap on his face.....

neil:(yelling from bath room)"avni yaar pani chala gaya....."

avni:(from outside )"kya ..kaise..."

neil:(irritated)"aare yaar muhje kaise pata.... jaldi kuch karo mere face pe soap laga hai ..main kuch nahi dekh paraha hoon"

avni:"accha accha...ek kaam karo tab ko pehele right phir left phir right gumao"(neil followed as she siad but it didnt work...neil's eyes were hurting due to soap)

neil:"yaar avni nahi ho raha... jal raha hai anke.."

avni:"neil accha main ander aaon..."

neil:"hmmmm"(wears his towel)

avni:(before entering)"towel pahana na.."

neil:(irritated)"haan yaar ...tumhe kya lakta hai..."

avni:"accha kord kord mat karo ...main ander aa rahi hoon"

neil:"toh aao na jaldi....anke jal rahi hain"

avni cames in and first seeing neil condition could not stop laughing

neil:"avni yaar tumhe hassi aa rahi hai ...meri anke jal rahi hai..."

avni:(still laughing)"sorry sorry ...(she goes and turns the knob but nothing happend..)

neil:"kya hua..."

avni:"nahi ho raha hai.."

neil:"ab ..."

avni:"ruku ek or bar try karti hoon"

neil accidentally pulls avni to which she was facing him and still soap was in neil's eyes so he couldn't see....suddenly water started coming from pipe and it was really cold so avni huged neil tightly.....due to the water all the soap was washed ....after few mins avneil broke the hug.....avni was lost into neil's eyes and her hand was on neil's bare chest while neil was just lost in the beauty of her wife....

soon they broke the hug and avni just turned to go but she slipped and accidentally pulled the tab which made more water fall on them

soon they broke the hug and avni just turned to go but she slipped and accidentally pulled the tab which made more water fall on them .....she closed her eyes due to the fear of falling but then felt strong hands on her wrist....when she opens the eyes to see herself in neil's arms...

(*guys imagine neil doesn't have a shirt on and they don't have color on them

(*guys imagine neil doesn't have a shirt on and they don't have color on them...)

they were lost into each other eyes .....and water falling on them......

avni:(coming back to sense) "thank you neil..."

neil:(jokingly) "why fear when neil is here.....waise main tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hone donga...."(neil makes avni stand ...avni was about to go but Neil pulled her and she landed on this chest......)

avni:"neil....kya...kar...rahe...ho..."

neil:"shhhhhhh(he left trails of kisses on avni's neck....avni felt a shiver down her spine....she was enjoying the moment....then neil captured avni's lips with his.......neil was dominating....suddenly they heard the bathroom door opening......they broke the hug and thought

mishti:"angle...superman..."

avneil:"oh no......"

avni:"neil ab kya kare ...tum chupo..mishti hume ease dekhe gi toh kya sochegi "

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
thank you for supporting me.....
I hope you like this update...
plz do comment and vote......
and if you liked the romance do let in comment so I can add more of these type of romance...

precap:"avneil and mishti moment......avneil get to know something big....."