welcoming the new members

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After the discharge formalities were completed all head towards the car....avni was holding the baby girl and her hand while Neil had the boy....vidihut opened the back door of the car...took the princess in his hands and waited for avni to be seated than gave the baby back to her...and he did same with Neil......soon they all headed home...

Outside khanna mansion.....

Avneil with the babies came out of car and headed towards the entrance....as the reached the entrance they saw all the family members present and sweata had a tali in her hand....

Sweata:"aa Gaye mere beta beti or pota poti....(sweata did their aarti...while she was doing aarti ...avni past flashed in front of her how when she first came in the house sweata hated her and now.....she was successful....she because sweata bahu  from  being nothing and she became a beti from being a bahu.......remembering all this tears rolled down her eyes which was wiped by sweata...)

Bebe:" beta tu ro kyun rahi hai.."

Avni:"kuch nahi bebe ....woh bas..."

Neil:"itne khushi ke moke pe rote nahi...babies kya kahenge...meri mumma kitna roti hai..."

Avni:"neil...."

Sweata:"oyye tillu meri beti ko parashan mat kar...accha ab tum dono under aao...."(they came in and were suprised to see the house decorated so beautifully....with pink and blue balloons all around the house....and a banner saying welcome angles......they moved to the center to see a beautiful cake...)

Avni:"yeh Sab

Avni:"yeh Sab....thank you...babies bahut lucky hai ki unhe itna accha pariwar mila...jo unse bahut pyaar karta hai..."

Neela:"baccha ab cake bhi toh  kato..."

Avneil:"ji...."(they hold the babies with one hand and using the other hand cut the cake and feed to all family  members...suddenly the babies start to cry.....)

Neil:"yeh ro kyun rahe hai..."

Avni:"ek kaam karo unhe jhoola jhulao..."(he follow avni action and swings the baby boy and both the babies get quite and star smiling....avneil sww this and smiles...)

Riya:"waise aap log inhe babies hi bolte rahoge kya...writer madam ko bhi problem hoti baby girl baby boy likhna...me ..jaldi se koyi naam socho inka....or haan pyara sa  naam sochna..."

Bebe:"oh haan me batana bhool gayi...kal inka naamkaran hai...toh avni Neil acchasa naam soch ke rakhna....accha ab jao aapne room me Jake arram karlo...."(they left...)

Sweata:(to vidihut riya vivan priya )"tum sab bhi jaldi se shaadi karlo....muhje or baccho ki hasi soni hai is ghar me...(all blush and making a excuse leave...while elders laugh...)