avneil romance and care!

so guys I am here with my next update....
thanks for all comment and vote....
plz do comment and vote......
thanks...here we go...
I updated 2 parts today as a surprise for you guys so plz do vote on both the parts ...thanks..hope you like it...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

avni:(waking up and seeing neil still  asleep )"neil kitna cute lagta hai sote hue..(she kisses his cheeks) muhje neil ke uthne se pehel uth kar kuch kaam kar lena chahiye warna agar isne muhje dekh liya toh muhje pata nahi kya karega...."(she starts to leave)

neil:(holding her hand)"tum muhje idiot samajti ho "(she looked at him and he opened his eyes)

avni:"ne ......neil tum uthe hue ho"

neil:"haan...per maine tumhari sari baate sun li....maine tumhe punishment di thi na"

avni:"Neil woh...."

neil:"accha chalo freash up ho gao neeche jake breakfast karna hai..(avni was about to go but again stoped by neil)kahan ja rahi ho"

avni:"tumne hi kaha na ki main jake fresh hoon toh wohi kar rahi hoon"

neil:"meri morning kiss"(pointing toward his cheeks)

avni:"I already gave it...."

neil:"haan per tum 2 din se us rang mehel main thi toh muhje morning kiss nahi mila...."

avni:"per neil(neil makes a puppy face)okay ...(she gives him a kiss and gets ready)

at breakfast table....everyone was seated ...when avneil came and sat at there seat....(*the seating was...neil, avni, mishti and opposite of them neela, sweata, prakash, bebe in the middle and opposite of bebe a chair for juhi ...she still hasn't come)

bebe:(to avni) "good morning beta...avni aaj tere basand ka kahan hai.."

neil:"or bebe mere liye"

bebe:"tere liye ....bebe specially muraba sandwhich "

neil:"muraba sandwhich! wah bebe I love you thank you"

bebe:"chal ab tarif karna band kar or kha..."

neil:"bebe waise maine avni ko ek punishment di hai jisme aap ko or baki family members ko meri help karni paregi"

sweata:"punishment..."

neil:"haan mom....punishment ye hai ki aaj pure din avni ek bhi kaam nahi karegi sirf aaram karegi...or agar use kuch chahiye toh muhje yah aap ko bolegi...."

prakash:"yeh punishment toh bahut achhi hai"

avni:"papa ji aap bhi"

sweata:"you nahi beta tuhje aaram ki jarorat hai...so you have to do this.."

bebe/neela:"hum bhi neil ke saath hai"

mishti:"or main bhi "

avni:"aap logone side badali...not fair..."

neil:"ab wify ...tum next time se apni jaan katare main maat dalna toh esi koyi punishment nahi milegi..."(saying this everyone started eating ther breakfast...avni was feeding mishti ...just then juhi came...)

avni:(seeing juhi)"arre juhi aao na...beto breakfast karlo..."(she smiled at avni and sat and started eating...)

after breakfast everyone went to ther room neil was talking on the phone ...while avni got a chance to go in the kitchen...in kitchen...avni was talking out the bucket of flour when neil came in yelling her name and she got scared due to that all the flour landed on her...

avni:"Neil why did you yell see what happened..."

neil started laughing and everyone gathered there....

neil:(still laughing gives his hand)"aao utho..."

avni:(angry)"nahi chahiye tumhari help..."

prakash:"Neil avni pe hassna band kar"

neil:"main kya karo....woh itni funny lag rahi hai"

avni:(getting up) "neil yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai.....tum hi itni loudly yell kar rahe the ki mere haath se daba chot gaya....and this happend"

neil:"meri wajah se....meri ...main you tumhe bola tha ki tum aaj aaram karogi lekin nahi ek min ke liye akele chorda tum kitchen main aa gayi "

avni:"Neil bus..."

neela:"arre bus karo fight kyun Kat rahe ho tum dono...avni jake shower le lo "

avni:"ji maa"

avni left to her room and Neil followed her

in avneil room .....
avni was getting her clothes out the almira when neil came and closed the door...neil goes to avni but she ignore him so he closed the almira and takes her in the shower and turns it on....

avni:"Neil kya kar rahe ho "

neil:"shhhhh"

neil gets close to avni and kisses both her cheeks ....than he turns her around and kiss her back...than he turned her towards him... he placed wet kisses on her neck....avni was getting shiver down her spine....she closed her eyes ...he cupped her face and kissed her left eye lid than right ....then he moved towards her lips....there lips were about to touch when they heard a knockand avni pushed neil away...

sweata:"avni beta tum nahane ke baad mere kamare main aana kuch bat karni hai "

avni:"ji mummy ji"

sweata left......

neil:"toh hum kahan the..."

avni:"Neil tum jao muhje nahana hai..."

neil:"per avni...(before he can say anything she pushed him out...)

neil:(to himself) "yaar mom...Abhi hi ana tha....is ghar main sab mere pyaar ke dushman hai..."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so guys I hope you like this....
plz do comment and vote....
and leave suggestion if you want to see something in my story....
thanks you....

precap:Neil takes care of avni.....will juhi tell neil about her ..jaan "