Mrs.Avni Neil khana !

so guys I am here with my next update.....
thanks for all comment and votes.....
I loved your suggestions and will use them for sure.....
so without wasting time let's go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

neil:(in mind)"i love you avni ......aaj tumhari wajah se hume prove milgaya....mare or avni ke liye yeh understanding he hai jo hume har problem main help karti hai... I am proud of you avni....."

ragani pandit: (to herself) "bahut kush mat ho acp.....Abhi toh bahut kuch hona baki hai....tum jaro anna or ek or baat laut ke bhi jana akele...."

at rang mahel.....

avni was waking here and there in her room when she heard a knock.....she turned to she juhi there ....

avni:(going to say juhi but stopped thinking I will tell her later )"meher come In na"

juhi:"tum yahan kya kar rahe ho....yeh bahut dangerous place hai...."

avni:"don't worry my husband will save us ..."

juhi:"tum nahi janti yehan se bahar jana bahut moshkill hai mushkill nahi impossible hai "

avni:"don't worry mera pati ek office her and uske liye kuch bhi impossible nahi hai"

juhi:"accha tum roko main khana leke aati hoon..."

avni:"main bhi chalti hoon"

they were walking just than they bumped into someone....avni was shocked to see her...

avni:(shocked)"tum!!!"

(*let's keep more suspense...)

at police station...

neil:"dd be ready ...(to himself)avni ab tumhe main wahan se bahar nikalonga...."(neil was smiling remembering his moments with avni)

neil point of view remembering their moments....

neil point of view starts......
I was In my search to solve case 123 and  while searching for case 123 I bumbed into a girl ...and we fell in the water.....when I final saved her she was unconscious....she looked so innocent but my opinion changed as soon as she became conscious...she stared yelling  at me ...she was saying that I am taking advantage of her I mean was she serious.....I felt like maine ek musibaat ki pahard ko gale laga liya....kyun soch sakta hai ki itni bholi surat ke piche kitni chant lardki...it was like beauty with brains.....after that I kept on meeting her ........than I got to know she was  riya's friend and I started feeling she was up to something.....I don't know why but I had to stop her from doing something wrong....I never wanted to arrest her my heart wouldn't let me ....but I still didn't know why.....I was facing all this emotion only when I got married and to my fate with avni......when I got to know how much she has struggled in her life I wanted to give her justice I don't know why I felt that by giving her justice I am getting justice....after giving her justice I got to know that all the awnsers to my questions were that I loved her ....I loved her alot .....she was my life now.....

his thought were disturbed by dd..

dd:"sir we are ready ..."

neil:"hmm....let's go....."

the police officer are on there way to rang mehel and they have ragani pandit with them......

meanwhile at rang mehel....

avni:"tum"

dayavanti Mehta: "haan me"

avni:"per tumhe toh jail me hona chahiye..."

dayavanti Mehta: "waise kya bata hai past apne app ko dhora raha hai (to juhi)"meher oops I mean juhi main tumhe ek kahani sonati hoon.....mera ek beta tha usko ek lardki se pyaar the or woh lardki ek dum nalayak thi...."(got cut off)

avni:"bus ....dayavanti Mehta meri maa ke bare me ek or sabd nahi..."

dayavanti Mehta: (ignoring avni)"toh unki ek bati thi najayaz beti.....or ek or larki thi jisko maine uske liye chose kiya tha....or unki wedding karvadi "

juhi:"aap kehena kya chahati hai"

avni:"nahi dyavanti mehta..."

dayavanti Mehta :"mere saath chalo...(yo avni)tum bhi or chup chap "

they went into a dark room.....there was a big white screen and on it black than suddenly it showed a pic of neil with juhi...and next was avneil marriage photos....

juhi:"acp neil.....neil...khana ...tu...tumhare pati hain"

avni:"juhi woh..."

juhi :"avni  kya neil tumhara pati hai"

avni:"haan neil mera pati hai....I am Mrs.Avni Neil khana....."

dayavanti Mehta:"avni kya kismat hai Teri pehele papa ka pyaar maine chinna phir mumma ab tere pass ek pati tha toh uski bhi purani girlfriend aa gayi .....hahahaha"

avni:"chup tuhje upne papo ki shasa zaroor milegi....mera neil hume yahan se lekar gaye ga and tumhe shasa bhi dilayega "

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so guys I hope you like this...
plz do comment and vote.....
thanks....

precap:"will neil save avni ....or will juhi bring another twist..."