karname....

So guys here with my next part....
Plz do vote and comment....
Thanks for support....
Spoiler alert.....In the next one ya two updates something is going to happend that all of you are going to love and are waiting for......guess what it is...
Here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avneil room....

Neil:"oh haan..."(avni moves aside ...he puts the pin through and twists it......it didn't work......finally after 2 tries it works an the door unlocks...)

Avni:(in excitement jumps)"yehhhhhh...(and hugged neil tightly and kisses his cheeks)

Neil:(shocked) "yeh...."

Avni:"woh excitement me aake kar diya......"

They walk out to there room....

Avni:"ufff finally out....(to neil) ab chalo...ready ho neeche sab yeh gaye hoge...raat bhi ho gayi....dinner bhi karna hai..."

Neil:"hmmm...."

At the market...

Juhi bought the toys for mishti....she was..going back when she bumped into someone....

Juhi:"sorry woh...(looking at the face... scared...)tu....tum..."

Soneone:"tum...."(they had a shocked and anger shown on there face)

(* if u guys guessed vidihut congrats cause u were right...)

Vidihut:(with anger and hurt in his eyes.....)"tum...tum yahan kya kar rahi....."

Juhi:"woh....woh..woh main..."

Vidihut:"main main kya..."(kind of yelling)

Juhi:" chilao mat......"

Vidihut:"tumne mere saath jo kiya uske baad u have the strengthto talk to me like this...."

Juhi just pushed him and ran.....he ran behind her but...she got lost in the crowd....

At khana house....

All were sitting in the hall trying to remember what happend....when avneil come down the stairs...

Sweata:"hua kya tha kuch yaad nahi aa raha...."

Bebe:"arre madam madona...soch...kya Hua tha..."

Sweata:"sochi toh rahi hoon bebe..."

Prakash:"aare plz...lardna band karo..Or socho...Plz...."

Neela:"ji...Plz..."

Avni:"kya socho maa...."

Neela:"aare beta...humhara saar dard ho raha...Or kuch yaad nahi aa raha Kya hua tha..."(Neil brusted out laughing......avni was trying to hold her laughter...but still laughing little....)

Sweata:"kya Hua tillu..haas kyun raha hai tu...Or beta tum bhi...hua kya..."

Neil: (still laughing) "aapke...(laughing) karna...karname yaad aa gaye..."

Prakash: "karname...kya kiya humne..."

Neil:"dekho...."(he connected his phone to the tv..)

First video started....

In sweata and prakash room....Avni making both of them lay down...

Sweata:"prakash ji..."

Prakash :"ji sweata ji..."

Sweata:"aaj khush toh bahut hoge tum hain"

Prakash:"arre Amitabh ji aap.....yahan..."

Sweata:"aare nahi prakash ji main sweata...sweata khana..."