romance ...

So guys i here with my next part.....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment.....
And thanks for all ur support.....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni:(noticing this)"stop neil woh chala gaya...ab tum uth gao..."

Neil:"kaise  uthon...tum mere uper ho..."(Avni realizes her position and gets up .......)"waise agar ek cockroach ki wajah se tum muhjepe ise ghirogi than I am ready to face an army of them...(pulling her close...)

Avni:"neil tumhari train sirf ek track pe kyun  chalti hai..."

Neil:"haan kyunki train toh ek hi track pe chalti agar nahi toh..woh chalegi kaise..."

Avni:(face plaming her self) "main kya karon tumhara....."

Neil:"pyaar...or kya ..."

Avni:"Neil....yaar...Plz..."

Neil:"what..."

Avni:"okay forget it...ab yahan se bahar jane ka rasta dordna hai ki nahi..."

They try alot to open the door but all go waste.....

Neil:"dekho avni main yahan yeh rang nikalne aaya tha....or hum pata nahi kab tak yahan rahe ge...main toh shower me raha hoon.....tum bhi lelo..."

Neil goes and turns the shower and starts rubbing the color off.....

Avni:"seriously....Neil tumhara kya hoga...."

Neil:"kuch nahi...aao tum bhi rang saaf karlo...."(he calles her  ...why walking she slips due to the water there....and falles on neil who...catches her...and blances him self also....now they were 1 inch apart from....there lips meeting....)

Avni:(tries to pull back but neil pulles her back in that position) "Neil kya kar rahe ho..."

Neil:"shhhhh.."(he takes his his cheeks and rubes it with her...and cause they were under the shower...the color started coming off....she closed her eyes...she can feel his breath on her neck which was sending sivers down her spine...and his touch was giving her butterflys in her stomach......he did the same with the her other cheeks....than he ran hi hand on her arms to get the color of there.....Avni truned to go but neil pulles her back and rubes his hand on her other arms......she was breathing hardly....and blushing alot.....)

Neil:(whispers in her ear....in a husky voice) "itna blush mat karo...i won't be able to control...."(which made her blush more and her cheeks were know turned into a red tomato....and turned and hugged neil very tightly...Neil reciprocated...)

Avni's point of view starts....

Muhje pata nahi kya ho jata hai jab neil mere close hota hai... hum kitni baat close aa chuke hain fir bhi ...pata nahi...or main blush karne lagti.....Neil mein kuch toh jaadu hai....har baar muhjepe itna affect karta uska touch....but muhje yeh feeling yeh touch bahut pasand hai....or jab main neil ki  bahonme rahati hoon tab muhje  lagta main world ki luckiest hoon....hmmm I just love him so much....

Avni's point of view ends.....

Neil's point of view starts....

Awww avni kitni cute lagti hai blush karte huye...i love the effect I have on her....and it never changes....no matter how many times I have come close to her...she has the same effect..and her effect on mine is also same....ufff my brushing queen....kitna blush karogi....and when I hug her...I feel so good....she Is the best in the world...and I am lucky to have her by me...in my life....

Neil's point of view ends....

In juhi's room....

Juhi wakes up

Juhi:"ufff sab kharab ho gaya....avneil no holi bhi ho gayi.. or mari ank bhi hurt to gayi...chalo...ab holi barbad karne ka plan toh gaya....ab muhje kisi tara mishti ko patana hoga...kyunki usko avneil ek saath chahiye jo kabhi nahi  hoga.....per kaise pataon use...ammmm idea...yes...uske liye doll leke aati hoon...hmm yeah accha hai..fir mishti ke jariye avneil ko alag karongi..."(She left for market....)

In avneil bathroom....

Avneil broke the hug...and now they were both in deep thought how to open the door....

Neil:"idea...."

Avni:"kya... "

Neil started moving towards avni...and she kept going back...

Avni:"neil yeh kya kar rahe ho....romance baad main karna..plz..."(now she was between the door and neil...he came very close so avneil close her eyes...not feeling anything she opens her eyes to see neil holding a hair clip which he took out from her hair...and was smirking...)

Neil:"kya avni...muhje bolti ho ki main us track pe reheta hoon per abhi toh tum thi ...Hmmm..  "

Avni:"woh woh...actully......tum ...."

Neil:"woh...tum ke aage bolo ..."

Avni:"woh.. tum use jo kar rahe the karo...."

Neil:"oh haan..."(avni moves aside ...he puts the pin through and twists it......it didn't work......finally after 2 tries it works an the door unlocks...)

Avni:(in excitement jumps)"yehhhhhh...(and hugged neil tightly and kisses his cheeks)

Neil:(shocked) "yeh...."

Avni:"woh  excitement me aake kar diya......"

At the market...

Juhi bought the toys for mishti....she was..going back when she bumped into someone....

Juhi:"sorry woh...(looking at the face... scared...)tu....tum..."

Soneone:"tum...."(they had a shocked and anger shown on there face)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys hope you enjoyed it

Plz do vote and comment.....
Next update after 60 votes and 50 comment ...
I love reading it ..so all slient reader and also the reader who comment little..little..plz comment long ones and tell me how each and every thing like what u liked...what scene was bad...all...plz..do post lengthy comments..thanks...😀😀

Precap:"who is the person juhi bumped with...what will happend when ghar wale gets to know there karname...."

Remember 60 votes and 50 comment !!!  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND....love u guys...