Avneil meeting

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Khanna house...

It was around evening time when Neil come back home....his face showed no emotions as he left to his room without uttering a word....

Bebe:"sunny sab ready hai na janne ke liye..."

Prakash:"haan bebe..."

Neela:"ek min bebe...main Neil ko bhi leke aa rahi..."

Sweata:"use laane ki koyi zarorat nahi hai neela ji..."

Neela:"plz sweata ji aaj nahi...aaj ke din uska hona zarori hai...aaj uske dadaji ka birthday hai.. or dharshan ke uska hona bahut zarori hai..."

Bebe:"per neela ji..."

Prakash:"bebe....(nods his head no) neela ji aapko ji theek lage aa kijiye....hum gardi me hain....(and they all leave....neela goes to Neil's room to see shruti sitting ...and talking while Neil is busy in his own world ignoring her.....)

Neela:"Neil...me I talk to u for few mins..."

Shruti:"actually aunty he is busy u can come later...."

Neil:(ignoring shruti comment)"boliye maa..."

Neela:"...beta hum sab mandir ja rahe tum bhi chalo...pls...its a request...."

Neil:"theek hai maa....chalo...(he gets up to go ....)

Shruti:"Neil me bhi chalon ghar behet ke bore ho rahi hoon..."

Neil:"tumhe jo karna hai woh karo...."(and he starts walking out.....with neela maa while shruti also followed making faces....)

Outside .....

All were seated in their car....neil goes and sits in his car...shruti was going to sit in the passenger seat but neil asked neela to sit front as it is more comfortable for her....shruti was mad but went and sat in the back...soon they reached the temple.....

While on the other hand....

Avni:"arru...nainu...jaldi aao ...."

Aarav:"kya hua mumma..."

Avni:"chalo tum dono hum bahar ja rahe..."

Naina:"kahan mumma...."

Avni:"temple or fir pani puri khane...."(both kids jumped hearing pani puri...and avni headed out of house...not before telling riya....)

In avni's car......

The driver was sitting forward....and avni and the kids was sitting back....

Naina:"mumma hum temple kyun ja rahe..."

Avni:"beta...aaj aapke great grandfather ka birthday hai..."

Aarav:"woh humhare saath kyun nahi hai..kahan hai woh..."

Avni:"woh bhagwan ji ke pass hai beta....is hi liye hum temple ja rahe....ab kitne sawal pochonge tum dono....chup chap beheto 2 min...."(soon they also reached temple....)

In temple.....

Avni enters with the kids...and tells both of them to pray to God.....while she joins her hands and closes her eyes....the kids...cutely follow what avni dose...

Pandit:(to avni)"beta prasad "(avni take the prasad in her hands and makes the kids eat than eats the rest her self....)

Avni:"pandit ji aaj mere dada ji ka birthday hai.. toh plz aap yeh prasad sab baccho me baat dena...dhanyawad..."(pandit ji nods and starts heading back...)"chalo baccho...."(as she goes to the back side of the temple to do parikrama.....neil and his family enter the temple.....all go and pray to bhagwanji and get prasad... )