Chapter 12|Avneil jealous !

So guys I'm here with my next update.

Thanks for your comments and votes and liking my update I really appreciate it.

I hope you like this one too.

Here we go.....

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil:(to himself looking at their closeness)" Why am I feeling uncomfortable when they are close, and why am I not liking when Avni is so happy meeting him, am I JEALOUS!!!"

Avni:(breaking the hug and also breaking Neil's thoughts)"tu kesa hai, we met after so long."

Someone:"yeah..., waise who is this handsome man?"

Avni:(looking at Neil)"oh sorry I didn't introduced you to each other , Neil yeh mara friend hai, Rohit and Rohit this is Neil my husband"

Neil:(shaking hands with Rohit)"Hi Rohit"

Rohit:"Hey,(to Avni) tune shaadi karli?"

Avni:"haan woh acually "

Rohit:(to Neil)"you are very lucky that you got her , (turning to Avni)"yaar collage main maine perpose kiya toh haan nahi kahan or ab shaddi karli waah"

Avni:"aasa nahi hai yaar"

Neil:(to himself)"kya propose or isne  woh bhi meri Avni ko"

Avni:(to Neil)"Neil!!,Neil!! kahan kho gaye?"

Neil:"Nothing"

Avni:(to Rohit )do you want to join us?"

Rohit:"no , later I have some work.."

He hugs her and kiss her hand and than goes.

Neil:(to himself)"how did he kiss her ? she is my wify??

Avni:"chalo Neil..."

Neil:(with upset mood)"chalo..."

Avni:(looking at Neil) kya hua Neil upset kyun lag rahe ho"

Neil:"nothing"

Avni:(to herself)"kya hua , ek min kya Neil jealous hai, yea maybe due to the way rohit hugged and kissed me on the hand?, omg this is so cute."

Avni:(to Neil)"Neil tum jealous ho rahe ho kya?"

Neil:(shocked)"j..j...j.j..jeealous!!"

Avni:"haan jealous"

Neil:(to himself)"main jealous ho raha hu , per kyun, wait I have the whole right to be jealous. I am her hubby"

Avni:(trying not smile)"Neil kahan kho gaye"

Neil:"han ..hann woh main..."

Avni:"Neil tum kya jealous ho"

Neil:"main...j..j.jealous nahi main j..jealous kyun hoga "

Avni:"toh fir why are you stammering ?"

Neil:"woh actually leave it (now Avni couldn't stop anymore and just busted out laughing) Avni hassna band karo"

Avni:(still laughing)"sorry ,why don't you except it ?"

Neil:"except what"

Avni:"that you are jealous of me and rohit closeness.."

Neil:"beacuse I am not , "(saying this he started to go away, Avni still stood there laughing thinking how cute Neil is , just than Neil was stopped by few girls)

Girl1:"Hi handsome...."

Neil:(looked at avni who had stop laughing due to seeing girl around neil, than thought to himself)"mujhe jealous bol rahi thi now lets make you jealous"