Chapter 21 |Truth !!

So guys I am here with my next update...
Thanks for the comment and votes..
plz do comment and vote on this update too..
So here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni:(nodding) " haan, Neil I love you"

Neil:"Avni I love you too "(He said looking into her eyes before they drove to their destination.)

Avneil got out of the car.  As Avni looked around the area she was mesmerized by the beauty of the place.

Avni:"Neil its so beautiful.."

Neil:"I know but not as much as you "

Avni:(blushing) "Neil..."

Neil:"someone is blushing.."(he teases her)

Avni:(trying to divert the topic) "chalo under chale"

*by the way....to discribe the location....there was a big shed area....covered with avni's favorite color flower and lighting....

Avni and Neil had a romantic candle light dinner with lots of talking and romancing

Avni and Neil had a romantic candle light dinner with lots of talking and romancing. This helped Avni forget all the troubles for a minute and smile freely.

After dinner..

Neil:"Avni hum yahan akele hain so plz tell me what you are hiding from me. "(He asked out of the blue shocking Avni)

Avni: "Neil...woh...I can't, Me majbur hoon"

Neil:"ok if you say so"(he got up and started to go.)

Avni:(hugging neil from behind and tears rolling down her cheeks)"Neil main ....I am sorry...main tumhe bati hoon....muhje tumhe phehele hi bata dena chahiye tha....
plz don't be angry"

Neil:(turning around wiping Avni's tears)"Avni main gussa nahi hoon main toh bas car se aapna phone lene ja raha tha....actually I forgot it in there"

Avni:"Neil mujhe tumhe saach batana hai...."

Neil nodded and Avni started the to tell everything from beginning.

Avni:"Neil i got a call that day that..."

Flashback starts...

Avni:(picking up the phone)"hello "

person:"mrs.Avni Neil khanna speaking?"

Avni:"yes...what happened "

person:"actually your husband met accident and I got this number from his phone"

Avni:(tensed)" is he fine....where is he..."(She asked panicked )

person:"we are behind police station...plz come fast....."

Avni:"okay(she cuts the call and get mishti ready)

Avni leaves mishti at Ali's cafe and goes to the location behind the police station.....

Avni's point of view:

I reached the location to see no one there. Just then a car stoped in front of me. 2 people came out and put a cloth on me which made me faint when I got up I was blindfolded.

Avni's point of view ends:

Avni:(getting conscious) "Neil....Neil..."

goons:(calling someone) "ma'am she got conscious"

person:(on phone) "ok we are coming.."

Than few hr later..

Avni:(due to blindfolded couldn't see the goons)"kyun ho tum. mujhe jaane do. tum mere pati Neil ko nahi jante......he will not leave you....."

lady:(screaming) "chup... ek dum chup...."

Avni:(more angry)"kyun ho tum.....mujhe chodo Warne..."

goons:"be quite if not something bad will happened "

Avni:"main tumse darti NAHI hu... if you are strong than fight me with out tieing me.."

lady:(goes to her and hits her with a belt)"ab chup ...."

Avni:(crying in pain but still brave)"I won't and you can't stop me my neil will come...."(she fainted saying this)

Avni:(while someone was opening her blindfolded)"don't you dare touch me...."

lady:"chup ...."

avni:(seeing the lady)"tum"

lady:"haan main...."
(*guys you guess and wait for suspense until it comes....)

At police station..

dd:"sir we traced the number...."

Neil:"ok let's go...but don't let them know or Avni's life will be in danger..."

They left for that destination.

Meanwhile....

Avni:(shocked) "dayavanti Mehta...tum...tum jail se bahar"

a boy:"haan.. "

girl:(hifiing the boy)"finally "

Avni:(more shocked) "Rea...Amol..."

Amol:"haan main di.."

Dayavanti Mehta:"Amol... how many times have I told you to not call her didi....she is not your didi..."

Avni:"haan....aapne...theek bola...tu mujhe didi bulane ke layak hi nahi hai "

Amol:(angry)"bas kijiye di"

Avni:"maat bula muhje di......jab to muhje di bulata hai toh mari maa ayesha ka aapman hota hai"

dyavanti mehta:"accha chup..."

Avni:"tumne mujhe kyun pakara hai"

dayavanti Mehta:"amol...rea goons go out I want to talk to avni alone..."

They all go out.

Avni:(shouting) "dayavanti Mehta....kuch toh bolo...leave me... when Neil comes you will get a big punishment "

dayavanti Mehta:"agar tumne Neil ko bataya....then remember when Neil had that  dayahandi bomb blast...I will make it happened again.....tumne jase apni nalayak ma...or mere beta ashish ko tumse alag Kar dia....wase hi i will make your husband....your brother...and your maa....go away from you...."

Avni:"tum toh Amol ko mar hi nahi sakti"

dayavanti Mehta:"maine jab aapne beta ashish ko NAHI chorda toh  how will I not be able to kill amol ....woh bhi ayesha ki hi  aolad hai ....nazayaz aolad"

Avni:(shouting) "dayavanti Mehta....agar tumne Neil, Neela ma, or amol me se kisi me saath kuch bhi Kiya.....than"

dayavanti Mehta:"chup......yeh sif ek sirt pe hoga.....you don't tell anyone that I kidnapped you or I can go in and out of jail....and I will not take these 3 people from you ....and remember at home amol and rea will keep and an eye on you so don't even try to be smart"

Flashback ends..

Avni:"Neil i wanted to tell you but your , Amol and neela ma 's life was in danger so I couldn't...sorry"

Neil:"ssshhh....nothing will happened....I am here na ...."

Avni hug Neil tight and Neil assured her that everthing will be okay. Avni felt so relaxed in his arms.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So I hope you liked it .....
Thanks for the comment and votes on my last update....
plz do comment on this too........
Thank you.....

precap:"how will Avneil win the fight against dayavanti Mehta...."