pyaar ka bhukar ..

so guys I am here with my next part....
plz do comment and vote......
and I am sorry for late update...actully u guys are so awesome you hit the target in 1 day ...but my work and busy schedule made this delay...so sorry guys...actully this week I am busy and my next update will be on weekend or probably monday....but I will try to update fast..sorry once again....
so I know you guys are bored hearing me cause I am not that interesting but the story is so leave me and let's go in the story...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

avni:"neil ....muhje unki bahut yaad aa rahi hai.....mere saath do bhi raha who muhje se chin gaya.....(breaking the hug)...muhje muhje tumse bhi door chale ganna chahiye kahi...god tumhe ...nahi nahi...main tumhare saath nahi rahe sakti....nahi.. muhje janna hoga....main ...."

the next thing what happend....was shocking....to avni......she felt Neil's lips on her...and this kiss was full of anger ..irritation and pain....

neil:(breaking the kiss and in anger)"avni tum pagal...idiot...stupid...ho......har cheese main....main buri hoon main paap hoon....avni tumhe pata nahi tum meri zindagi ka sabse accha gift ho or main tumhe kabhi nahi khona chahata...."(avni just hugged neil to calm him down....)

avni:"I am sorry neil....plz..muhje maaf kardo...woh...mishti or tumhe dekh kar apna..b....ba...Bach.. bachpen yaa...yaad as gaya...."(her voice cracked....neil consoled her by rubbing her hair gently....)

neil:"shhhh ab rona band karo...I don't like when u cry....."

they break the hug ...avni whipes her tears away.......

neil:"chalo ab bahut raat ho gayi hai...chal ke sote hain...."(he was about to go when she stopped him....he looked at her and before he could say anything avni smashed her lips with his....first he was too shock to respond but later he started responding......soon they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen..... avni blushed while ...neil smiled touching his lips...)

neil:"yah kya tha...."

avni:"aare mister cop itna bhi nahi pata ise..kiss kehete hain..."

neil:"muhje pata hai..per kis liye...waise toh...tum bheegi billi bangati ho romance ke time or ab...jangli billi...."

avni:"main bheegi billi or jangli billi neil ek toh maine tumhe kiss diya...because I wanted to thank you for coming in my life and making it so beautiful but u....called me jangli billi and bheegi billi..know see...(saying this...she started running behind neil and neil was running here and there in the garden trying to escape his angry wifi tight now........while running avni triped and was about to fall when 2 strong hands hold her....she closed her eyes due to the fear of hitting ground and getting injured but after sometime when she felt she was not on the ground but in someones arms she opens to see neil lovingly staring at his wife....tehy have a eye lock after this...he makes her stand straight.......then they go in house to sleep....but all this while someone was watching from window......it was none other then juhi.... she saw everything but heard nothing...)

juhi:(in mind)"I was not sleepy after seeing neil being so close to avni so I thought to go in balcony and relax a little when I saw neil hugging avni....I felt like I will kill this girl but the next thing was shocking and breaking my heart...they kissed and that to for 5 min.....till today I never ever got close to neil and this stupid ...idiot.. girl avni ...kissed him...she is surly gone...then for some reason..she started chasing neil...I felt that I saw neil laugh like this after so long...and that to he never laugh this way with me...but he is with avni.......but I brushed of the thought and when inside to sleep....."(*so for people who wanted juhi to see avneil kiss here ur wish came true...hope u liked it...)

next morning...in avneil room....

sun rays fell on couple sleeping cuddling each other...they both had a bright smile on there face.......avni woke up and saw the sun rays disturbing neil so she kept her hand between them....

avni:"neil I love you....or main tumhe kabhi chord ke nahi jaongi......"

neil:(eyes closed still)"thank you.. main tumhe gane bhi nahi donga....and I love you too...."(with that he opens his eyes)

avni:"tum soye nahi the...."(nodded in no...)"accha chalo ready ho gai neeche chal ke sabko batana bhi hai......mishti ke bare main...chalo...

after few mins .....
neil was getting ready in front of mirror while avni came out wearing her sari....

avni:(screaming so neil can only hear not others...)"neil.....muhje bukhar lag raha hai..."

neil:(rushing to avni)"fever..avni tum theek toh hona...."

avni:"haan muhje bhukar ho Gaya....pyaar ka bhukar ho gaya....agar tum itne handsome lagoge toh main kya karo...."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。so guys hope you enjoyed it

so guys hope you enjoyed it....
plz do comment and vote ....
and the next update after 40 votes and 20 comments...you guys are so good I know you will accomplish it...I will try to write as much as I can to post on time but if not able to plz understand...thank you..

precap:"what will happend when juhi gets to know mishti is her daughter and not avneil...what will happend when vidihut and Avneil meet...."

remember 40 votes and 20 comments....