Face off

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment.....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It's been few days since everyone discovered about diksha being involved with shruti....Neil had got really busy with trying to find a away to expose diksha.......he even left to khanna mansion 2 days before to do more research and observe shruti....Aarav and Naina's birthday was only 2 days away....

In vidihut's mansion

Avni:"nainu baby comeon drink ur milk na...."

Naina:"no I wala(want) my papa....pil (phir ) hi me dudu(milk ) piyongi...."

Avni:"babu...u know na papa bahar Gaye hai kaam se...."

Naina:"mama mela(mera) bitday (birthday ) hai in 2 days...ol (or) papa mele (mere ) saath nahi hai..." (she said making an angry pout)

Voice:"kisne kaha me aapne princess ke pass nahi hoon..."(they turn to see Neil standing their )

Naina:"papa....(she ran and hugged Neil...)

Avni:"thank God neil tum aa Gaye...warna muhje toh laga aaj yeh maharani dood nahi peeyegi..."

Naina:"mumma....(she said pouting while avneil chuckles )

Neil:"accha chalo jaldi se dodo peeyo phir me AAP champ aur mumma ghoomi ghoomi chalenge...."

Naina:"yeahhhh....(she ran to her room to tell aarav)

Avni:"neil....tum theek toh ho...."

Neil:"yeah avni i am fine..."

Avni:"neil tum pagal ho kya....2 din se gayab ho na kuch bataya...woh toh vidihut ne muhje bataya tum wapas ghar gaye the...aur mera call kyun nahi utha rahe the...pata hai muhje kitni tension ho rahi thi uper se bacche....woh bhi papa kahan hai papa kahan hai..."

Neil:"hey hey jaan ...i am sorry woh me iss case me busy tha ...tumhe toh pata hai mere pass 2 din se kaam time hai .."

Avni:"per neil..."

Neil:"okay okay yeh sab chordo chalo ready ho bahar janna hai...phir ghar aake i will tell u everything .."

Avni:"okay..."(soon the kids came running down and they headed out.....after a whole day of masti ....food...and fun ...they were headed home ....)

Naina:"papa....gup gup (gol guppe) khana hai...."

Neil:"okay princess...(to the driver)"roshan nearest pani puri stand me rukna..."

Roshan:"di shahab..."(soon all 4 got off to eat gul guppe)

Avni:"bhaiya 3 plate dena....2 theeka aur ek me normal bacho ke liye..."(they enjoyed eating gup gup in naina's words ...and than sat back in the car....all 4 sat in the backseat..)

Neil:"chalo roshan ghar ki taraf.....(the driver nodded...)

Avni:(to neil)"ahh neil yeh toh ghar ka rasta nahi hai.."(she said looking at the route they were headed to )

Neil:"roshan maine kaha ghar jana hai yeh kahan lega rahe ho..."

Driver:"ab aapki aakari manzil yahi hai sir ji,.."(he said in a deep voice while avneil looked confused....than the driver turned back and was revealed to be another guy than roshan...)

Avni:"tum tum kaun ho...(avni asked hugging the kids as were scared looking at an unknown man..."

Driver:"jaldi pata chalega madamji..."(avni and neil tried to find their phones but they were no where to be found)

Aarav:"mumma....muhje dar lag raha hai..."

Driver:"aree beta darne ki kya baat...yeh toh bass ek roller costar hai jiski end me tumhara end hoga...(and he laughed evilly)

Neil:"shut up.."(neil said in anger)

Naina:(scared)"papa.."

Neil:(his eyes soften seeing aarav and naina's scared eyes)"shhh baby...nothing will happen papa or mumma hai na...u just have to brave okay....its like a game and we have to win this game ....okay..."(they nodded)"promise me u will not listen to any thing any one says....neither will u be scared...its just a game and we will win it as a team..."

Aarav/Naina:"plomis (promise)

Neil:"good ..."(and he kissed both their foreheads and looked at avni...who looked at neil with worried eyes while neil just blinked his eyes to give her assurance)

A hill point....

Soon the car came to a stop....the driver pushed avni and neil out...neil picked up naina in his arms while avni picked up aarav and both of them hid their face in their parents neck...avneil look around 2 see 4 goons including the driver holding guns at them and 1 person with black sweatpants and hoodie standing facing the big void...

Avni:"kau..kaun ho tum..."

Person:"tch tch tch tumne muhje nahi pehechana "

Avni:"diksha bua.."

Person:"yes my child yes...per ek galti hai...bua nahi bolte...kyunki me kishi bhi nazayaz aulad ko apni niece nahi banati.."(avni closed her eyes at those words....it had been over 3 years she had to hear that word....why why was her ronly question her whole life was filled with dificulty because of one ward..."nazayaz".....she kept her eyes closed with her past revolving around her...when she felt a hand on her shoulders she opened her eyes to see neil looking at her ...he squeezes her shoulder slightly telling her he is with her....)

Neil:(turning towards diksha)"what do u want diksha.....why cant u leave us alone....what ever as avni done to u...."

Diksha:(frustratingly yelling)"that my exact question to u neil...what has this girl done to u...why dont u see that that this girl is not deserving of anything...she is nazayaz...i dont understand why u give her so much love ...why ur family gives her so much love....she is a omen ...bad omen to everyone....i freak-en dont understand why you love her soo much....she is a child of a mistresses"

Neil:"shut up....just shut up...you dont know what avni is ...she is not an omen ....she is a angle...and i wont hear another word against my wife aur my mom(ayesha maa)..."

Diksha:(laughing)"well...ur choice...u chose this...u could have survived but no...anyways i am done with this...now all this will end....u have to die avni...and so does ur kids...i thought i separated u both but no....u both tried to trick me....and that stupid girl shruti...she also coulnt kill the kids....but no worrys now everything will end...u all 4 will die and i will live peacefully..."(and she points the gun at avni and another gun at neil...while avneil grip on the kids tighten)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update after 200 votes....

Precap:"what will happen..will diksha be successful in her plan...will avneil be able to save themselves and the kids.....will they be able to close diksha chapter forever.."

Remember 200 votes.....