Chapter 20|Hiding things

So guys I am here with my next update...
Plz do vote and comment..
Let's get started..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil:(shaking Avni)"Avni..Avni wake up yaar"

Avni:(gaining conscious) "nei.....Neil."

Neil:(hugging Avni tightly while tear were rolling down his eyes..)"tum theek ho na..."

Avni:(whipping his tears)"haan....Neil I am fine"

They took Avni home and arrested all the other goons found in the area.

Avni was lying on the bed while the doctor was checking her. When the doctors left it was night so everyone left Avneil alone so they could take some rest.

Avni:(in sleep)"Neil....neil.....tum essa nahi kar shakti.......main tumhe nahi chodongi."

Neil:(swaying Avni's head )"ssshhhhh .. Avni yahan koyi nahi hai. Tum so jao."

Neil:(to himself when Avni again fell asleep) "Avni, kuch to hai jo tum  nahi bata rahi ho. Aur wahan pe bhi un goons ka boss nahi tha. essa kaun Kar sakta hai"

All night Neil kept thinking about this topic. Then next morning, Neil woke up early and went to get freshen up while avni wakes up a little after him.

Avni:(waking up and remembering yesterday's incident)"mujhe Neil ko is sab se door rakhna hoga. Mujhe Neil ko yeh investigation karne se rokna hoga....warna..."

Neil:(coming out of restroom) "kisse rokna hoga."

Avni:(shocked) "Neil woh....woh ...nobody...."

Neil:"accha avni tumne un goons ko dekha tha na..."

Avni:"haan....tumne hi toh une pakaravaya...."

Neil:"haan toh tumne unke boss ko bhi dekha hoga"

Avni:"haan....(realizing what she said) naa..."

Neil:"kya...haan ya na?"

Avni:"na...neil...woh... maine nahi dekha"( She said looking here and there)

Neil:(thinking) "Pehele haan kahan phir na. She is definitely hiding something from me..."

Avni:"Neil tum police station jane ke liye late nahi ho rahe....."

Neil:"haan main ja raha hoon"

Neil left for police station. After some time Neil sees mishti and avni enter police station.

Neil:"tum yahan"

Avni:"han kyun main nahi aa sakti "

Neil:"nahi per tumhe rest karna chahiye tha na"

Avni:"Neil woh main bore ho rahi thi toh mummy ji ne kaha ki tumhe khana de do and mishti also wanted to come so we came..."

Neil:"okay....chalo khana khaye....."

While they were eating dd came to tell something about ragu pandit. Dd was showing some pictures to Neil whole Mishti saw a picture.

Mishti:(looking at a picture dd is showing.)"mamoni?"

Avneil:(shocked) "kya"

Mishti:"yeh mamoni hai"

Neil:(looked at the pic) "beta aap inko kese jaante ho?(He asked shocked. Then he turns towards Avni and says) She is ragani pandit and she is in jail."

Avni:"Neil, maybe she met her when she was little."

Neil:"it can't be. She got jail sentence for 20 years and it has only been 10 so far"

Avni:"then maybe she has seen her photo only"

Neil:"yeah maybe but how would she know her unless she is related to her.."

Mishti :"but I met her the day before meeting you"

Avni:"huh? you met her in jail"

Mishti:"no angel, I met her when she came to sir's house"

Neil:"accha mishti yeh sir ka naam kya hai"

Mishti:(scared) "v...v....vidi.....vidihut aap sir ko maat batana that I told you"

Avni:"mishti we will not tell sir. Aap bus itna batao ki sir ka full naam kya hai."

Mishti:(still little scared) "vidihut...Vidihut pandit"

Avneil were shocked. They started to connect some dots. Than Avni called dd and dd took mishti and played with her while avneil discussed this topic.

Neil:"how is this possible? Matlab Ragani Pandit is in jail, in fact mumbai jail, But she met her son in kamirpur few days back? This can't be right "(He said all confused )

Avni:(was reading ragu pandit and ragani pandit file when she found something) "Neil I think ragu pandit and ragani pandit  are the same person "

Neil:(shocked) "kya..per that's not possible "

dd:(coming in)"sir few days back we got a news that 2 kedi(prisoners )goes in and out of jail, but when we went to investigate we found nothing."

Mishti:(calling from outside) "dd uncle come find me..."

dd:"coming "(Dd leaves after giving this new info. As Neil connects all the dots the picture starts to become clear )

Avni:(in her mind)"woh ek kedi jo jail se under bahar karta hain...woh dayavanti Mehta hain....if neil gets to know then...no I can't. If I tell him then what dyavanti mehta said will happened..."

Neil:"avni...AVNI kahan kho gayi "

Avni:"woh..woh nothing "

Neil: "mujhe easi feeling ho rahi hai ki tumhari kidnapping....Mishti....ragu pandit...ragani pandit....our ye vidihut pandit, mishti ke saath jhore hua hain"

Avni:"hummmm"

Neil:"accha chalo let's head home for the day. Baki ki cheesen I'll handle later."

They left for home. Reaching Khanna house, Neil parks the car in the garage and looks at Avni who was lost in her thoughts.

Neil:"Avni tum bhato main aur mishti abhi aaya."

Avni:"per neil"

Neil:"avni...no question "

Neil dropped mishti home and told sweata to take care of Mishti until they return.

In car. Avni was lost In the thoughts of all the incidents occurring one by one. She was so tired of everything and just wanted Neil, Mishti and the other family members to stay safe.

Neil:(sitting in the car)"Avni Kahan kho gayi "
Avni:(coming out of thoughts)"no where, Mishti kahan hai"

Neil:"mishti ghar pe hain and we are going out "

Avni:"per Neil why"

Neil:"yeh do din maine apni wify ko bahut miss kiya..."

Avni:(had tears in her eyes, she was continuously blaming herself for not telling Neil anything) "Neil!!(she just hugged him tightly)

Neil:(feeling the pain in her eyes and voice) "Avni kya Hua...it's ok ab hum saath hain na...."

Avni:(nodding) " haan, Neil i love you"

Neil:"Avni I love you too "

Then they drove to there destination which Neil planned to spend some time together.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hoped you liked it.
Plz do comment and vote.
Thank you.

Precap:"Will Neil get to know the truth? "