Diksha's End?

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Diksha:(laughing)"well...ur choice...u chose this...u could have survived but no...anyways i am done with this...now all this will end....u have to die avni...and so does ur kids...i thought i separated u both but no....u both tried to trick me....and that stupid girl shruti...she also couldn't kill the kids....but no worries now everything will end...u all 4 will die and i will live peacefully..."(and she points the gun at avni and another gun at neil...while avneil grip on the kids tighten)

Avni:(she and Neil put the kids down on the ground and they hold them close to themselves) "bua aapki dushmani muhjese hai mere baccho air Neil se nahi....unhe plz janne do..."

Naina:(innocently )"mumma aap roh kul(kyun) rahe  ho....(to diksha)"aap bahut bule(bure )ho mele(mere) mumma ko rula diya....mumma roh mat...."

Avni:"nahi baby....me roh nahi rahi...."(diksha smirks and signals something to the goons...and they nod...2 goons head towards avneil and the kids and trys to take naina away from them)

Naina:"papa..."

Neil:(angered)"hey kya kar rahe ho....chordo meri beti ko...warna..."

Goon:"warna kya haan tu chup behet....abhi toh bas teri beti ko le rahe hai....toh itna chatpata raha hai...jab usse teri ankho ke samne maarenge tab kya karega tu...(and they laugh)

Avni:(crying...)"pls bua meri beti ko chordo plz..."

Goon:"ehhh chup...Ek dam chup "(2 other goons hold Neil while one takes naina.....and the other is pointing a gun at avni who is standing there crying with aarav hugging her legs......the goons take naina to diksha who smirks)

Naina:(trying to get out of diksha hands)"chordo aunty....aap bule (bure)ho"

Diksha:"chup chap raho warna..."(she raises her hand to slap naina but stops hearing neil)

Neil:(shouting in anger)"bas diksha...agar meri beti ko chua bhi toh tumhare hanth tor donga...."

Diksha:"bardi bardi baat karne ka bahut shock hai na....per neil pehele aapni situation dekho..."(and laughs with the goons....seeing them distracted avni kicks the guy which is pointing a gun at her.. making him fall on the ground.....and dropping his gun....on the other hand Neil swings his hands forward and kicks the 2 goons holding him ...making him free from their hold....avni quickly grabs their guns while Neil punches them...)

Avni:"neil"..(neil look at her as she passed him a gun....)

Aarav:"mumma...aa....aaap kya kar rahe..."(asked a scared aarav )

Avni:(cupping his face while sitting down)"nothing aaru...aapko yaad hai na.. mumma aapko bad guys ki story sunati thi..(he nods) beta ab aapko mumma ek aur story batayegi... infact ab aaj khud dekhoge burayi ka aant...okay...(she kissed his  forehead than stood up...)"naina aapne bhi suna na mumma ne kya kaha....toh aap bhi darne mat "

Diksha:"bas bahut hua tumhe toh me..."(but a voice cut her of)

Dd:"sochna bhi mat madam ji.."(they turn to see the police force already arrived and ready to shoot...)

Diksha:"police...unhe kaise pata chala..."

Neil:(smirking)"diksha tum shayad bhool gayi ki me ek police officer hoon infact acp hoon......but don't worry me tumhe bata hoon yeh sab kaise hua....yeh sab is watch ki wajah se hua...(he said showing his watch)

Diksha:"watch?..."

Neil:"haan watch...tum jaise criminals ke karan  humhe aur safety chahiye....toh yeh watch....it has a button which when pressed sends a notification to the police station of the police officer  in problem and the location....each person in our department has it...."