Naamkaran

Hey guys....I am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment.....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。 。。   。。。。。。。

Soon it was night time.......avneil room...
The babies were sleeping peacefully in the crib...while avni was cleaning the room...and Neil was working on office work...

Neil:"avni...5 min ho Gaye...ab me tumhari bilkul nahi sunoga..chup chap bed pe leto...and arram karo..."

Avni:(busy in cleaning )"bus Neil 2 min or..."

Neil:(gets up....and picks avni up...and makes her lay on the bed)"an chup chap yahan leto or arram karo..."

Avni:"per neil...abhi sirf 7 bhaje hai..."

Neil:"toh...esa kahan likha hai...ki 7 bhaje banda so nahi sakta...tumne subhe se bus kaam kaam kar rahi ho...thora arram bhi karo.....abhi toh tum hospitals aayi ho...its not good for ur health..."

Avni:"okay fine...so rahi hoon..."(he cover her with blanket and soon avni fell asleep ...while Neil goes back to do his work)

After 30 mins....

Neil finishes his work ...he gets up and sees it 7:30pm ....he sees his wify is peacefully sleeping....he was admiring his wife when he hears little noise....he turns to the grib to see his princess sleeping like her mother...but his champ  was wide awake....neil smiles and picks him up and goes and sits on the couch....

Neil:(rocking the baby)"kya hau champ neend nahi aa rahi...dekho tumhari mumma or sister....are deep in sleep..."(he was talking to champ when their was a knock on the door...neil goes and opens the door to see neela and bebe)"aare maa ...bebe aaye na..."

Neela:"woh hum kahan dene aaye the...socha ki tum dono aaj kamare me kahan kha lo...avni kahan hai.."

Neil:"maa woh so...rahi..."

Bebe:"or yeh chotoram kyun utha hai..."

Neil:"bebe plz...isko bhi aap koyi naam mat dedena....tillu type...warna puri zindagi meri jaisi gayegi...."

Bebe:(hitting neil)"accha baccho...ider de my muhje....(she takes the boy from Neil and starts playing with him while Neil keep the food on the table...)

Neela:"Neil tum dono acche se kha lena...or haan...kal baccho ke naamkaran ki puri tayari ho gayi hai...bas...tum dono 10 bhaje tak aa gana neeche....10 bhaje subh muhurat hai..."

Neil:"ji..."(bebe hands the baby boy to Neil and they head down....neil slowly keeps the baby in his crib as the baby sleeps and goes to wake avni up...)

Neil:"avni...avni utho dekho khana kha lo phir so jana..."

Avni:"neil sone do na...bahut neend aa rahi hai..."(covering herself with blanket )

Neil:"accha avni bas...2 min...pls...(he makes avni sit on the bed and starts feeding her food....after avni is done eating her make her sleep  again and eats his food....soon he also goes to bed and cuddles up with avni and asleeps...)

Morning around 6.....

The babies start to cry....which wakes up avni.....she goes and feeds the babies and makes them sleep again...

Avni:(to herself )"ab me kya karo...Neil toh so raha...or muhje neend bhi nahi aa rahi hai...ek kaam karti hoon fresh hoke kaparde ready kar leti hoon..."(avni freshend up and took out clothes for herself ...neil and her 2 munchkins.....by the time avni finished it was already 7...hearing the noise neil woke up ....)

Neil:(sitting on the bed)"good morning wify...."

Avni:(excited and happiness shown in her voice)"good morning Neil..."