avni ya juhi!

so guys I am here with my next update...
thanks for all comment and votes on my last update...
plz do comment and vote on this one too....
so here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

avni 's point of view starts.....

while I was dancing I was remembering neil and my moments than suddenly when the song ended this guys started coming toward me and was about to touch me ...I was feeling so discussed that I closed my eyes....when I opened my eyes I saw him laying on the floor..it looked like soneone punched him...but who...I turned to see the person to..my right and....I saw him...I saw neil I was so happy....that I just hugged him..."

Avni's point of view ends....

avni:(hugging neil) "neil tum yahan...muhje pata tha ki tum aao je....."

neil:"(happy to see avni okay) "main keise nahi aata...."

avni:(breaking the hug)"per tum toh bahar gaye the case ke liye..."

dd:"bhabhi woh aapka msg milne ke baad humne......."

flashback starts....

avni:(in her room speaking to the audio device...)"neil ...neil tum muhje sun sakte ho toh Abhi mat anna yeh log ka plan hai they are hiding us in the basement and you will get nothing ....plz neil Abhi mat anna...."

on the other , neil in the jeep....

neil:"I feel that there is something wrong going on...I wish we can safe avni and the other girls..."

dd:"don't worry sir every thing will be fine...."(suddenly they hear some sound from the audio device.....they make the volume up and listened to what avni said)

dd:"hmm...toh ab kya sir"

neil:"dd tell the officer to take ragani pandit back to jail and keep an eye on her and give her that much freedom so she can again go to rang mehel.....and tell them that me you and few other officers are going out.of town for a important case for 2 days...."

dd:"but sir bhabhi "

Neil:"bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga just do as I say..."

flash back ends.....

neil:"so this is how we came here..."

ragani pandit: (from behind holding a gun on juhi 's head)"wah wah..kya connection hai pati patni ke bheech main..kya pyaar hai....plan toh bahut accha tha..lakin tum bhol gaye ki tum ragani pandit se panga le rahe ho..."

avni:" pandit juhi ko chorde ..."

pandit:"yeh juhi nahi hai juhi 5 Saal pehele maar chuki hai...yeh meher hain humari meher..."

dayavanti Mehta: "waise neil ab main tumhe ek offer deti hoon....tum yahan ki sari lardkiyon or juhi ko le ja sakte ho per badle main muhje avni chahiye...toh see it's simple you have to choose between avni and juhi....so what's you decision avni ya juhi"

neil:"tumne muhje decision chahiye na...per decision avni ya juhi main se nahi hai decision aachiye or boraiye main se hain or hamesha aachiye ki hi jeet hoti hai... or (holding Avni's hand) jab tak hum ek saath hai koyi bhi boraiye nahi jeet sakti..."

avni:"Neil ruko...(to dayavanti Mehta) aapko muhjese badla lena hai toh lo per in sab ko chorodo...."

neil:"per avni..."

avni:"nahi neil meri wajah se kitne logo ko parshani hogi....(saying this she did some sign with her face and hands and Neil understood it's her plan to save juhi...)

pandit: "arre hain I forgot aaj toh ise buy karne clients aaye hain ....bolao une..."

some the clients cane and they stared putting prize for avni and ballu was recording...

neil:(in mind)"avni yaar tumhari bahut bezati ho gayi...muhje barjash nahi ho raha ....."

then the guy.was about to touch avni when neil came in the middle pushing jerking his hand away..

neil:"agar avni ko haath bhi lagaya toh tere haath kaat donga..."

when neil was talking to that men ...avni.signals dd to push ballu so the phone from his hands fall...and dd dose as said....after that neil starts distracting all of them by yelling at dd that dd that you should have taken care of avni and not let her come her.....while avni went and takes the gun from pandit' s hand and points a gun on her head...

avni:"bus...so dum chup ...(to goons)aapni appni gun neeche rakho..."(saying this all of them do as avni said and all police officers and Neil aims the gun at all goons and dayavanti Mehta....avni takes pandit and throws her on the ground ...sprinkles water on her and than takes a rod which as fire in it and points it toward her.....

pandit:"nahi nahi ise door rak nahi..."(while this avni points the gun at dayavanti Mehta....suddenly someone hits Neil's head and points a gun on his head...)

avni:"amol....."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
so guys I am here with my next update....
hope you enjoyed it...
plz do comment and vote...
thanks....

precap:"will avni neil be able to get out safely or will there be another twist....."