doctor

So guys I am here we my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

At night ...the party soon ended ...all congratulated the couple for the babies....Neil was very happy today and so was everyone in the family.... avni was alot tired due to the party and all....plus from the past few days she was feeling very tried but didn't show anyone....

In avneil room.....

Neil was already in his room changed and working on his laptop ....avni just came from the downstairs were all the ladies made her drink milk....as soon as avni entered she changed and layed down on the bed....Neil saw and understood she is tired so he closed his laptop and went towards the bed....avni was laying with her eyes closed when she felt hands on her legs....

Avni:(seeing Neil massaging her)"arre Neil...yeh kya kar rahe ho..."

Neil:"shhhhh chup chap so jao.."

Avni:"arre per tum mere par chordo. ... "

Neil:"avni chup chap lete raho...I know tum bahut tak chuki ho is liye me bas massage de raha..."(avni just smiled at him seeing his love for her. ...soon she drifted off to sleep...Neil smiled at her than slept beside her bot before talking to his 2 angles.....)

Next morning....

Avni wakes up and sees Neil sleeping next to her with his hands on her stomach.....
She smiled and touches her stomach with her hands...Neil wakes up due to the movement...but dosen't show avni...and pretends to sleep....

Avni:"babies ....bas kuch or din phir aap mere pass...mere godh me kheloge...muhjese  toh intazar hi nahi ho raha....waise aapko pata hai muhje zayda toh aapke papa aapse milne ke liye excited hai...(Neil smiles)....waise sirf 1month left  ...phir aap Meri godh me honge....(she smiles and tries to kiss her stomach...but fails.....)

Neil:(sitting up...)"good morning wify..."

Avni:"kahanki good morning..."

Neil:"kya hua jaan..."

Avni:"dekho na...yeh kaisi baat hui...matlab ab toh me apne babies ko kissy bhi nahi de sakti...."(Neil giggles )"han han tum bhi has lo...jao main na tumse baat nahi karne wali..."

Neil:"accha itni si baat....abhi ruku mere pass ek idea hai. "

Avni:"kya...id(her words died in her mouth as Neil kissed her on the lips....soon  when started to respond....after few mins of kissing Neil break the kiss and kisses her stomach....)

Neil:"lo mere dono angles ko bhi kissy mil gayi.... Or unke papa ko bhi....(winks...while avni blushes....)"accha avni get ready doctor se bhi milne jana hai..."(soon they have breakfast and go to the doctor..  )

Doctor  .......

Doctor:"hello Mr.and Mrs. Neil khana..."

Neil:"hello doctor... "

Doctor:"how are you feeling avni.... "

Avni:"fine..."

Neil:"avni jhoot mat bolo..."

Avni:"per me..."

Neil:"shhhhh...actually doctor she been feeling very low and tried from past few days..."

Doctor:"well that's not to worry  for ....she is carry twins which makes her tried easily.....just keep up with medicine....and yeh as its the 9th month of her pregnancy  .. .I would prefer a little more rest... it will benefit the mother and the kids...."

Neil:"okay doctor...."

Avni:"doctor itna toh rest le rahi.....Or kitna rest lo..."

Doctor:"avni it will only benefit you....I know you might be tired of it ..but it will help...ok I need to go....will see you soon..."

Avneil:"thank you doctor...."(and they left for home...)

In khana mansion....

Avneil entered and all were busy in discussing something....

Bebe:"aare putter aa Gaye tum dono....Accha kya bola doctor ne..."

Neil:"sab theek hai bas rest kare.. "

Neela:"okay...accha beta....kal tumhari godh bharai hai...ab tere 9th month suru ho gaya.  Or godh bharai me der nahi karni chahiye....ab tu ja rest kar .....hum sari planning kar lenge...."

Avni:"okay...maa..."

In avneil room....

Neil:"ab tum yahan beheto me ek call karke aata...."(saying so he left in the balcony....)

Avni:"maine kya Karo...babies aap hi kuch batao......ek kaam karte TV dekhte...."(after sometime neil came back to see avni crying...he rushed to her and asked what happend)

Neil:(wipingher tears...)"kya hua avni....tum ro kyun rahi ho..."

Avni:"woh woh..."

Neil:(worried)"bolo...."

Avni:(crying )"Zain ko goli lag gayi..."

Neil:"Zain  ....kaun zain..."

Avni:"aree naamkaran me jo actor hai hai Zain usko goli lag gayi..."

Neil:"namakaran ??"

Avni:"serial hai..."(pointing towards the tv)

Neil:(facepalming him self )"avni tumne toh muhje dara diya tha or tum kabse lardkiyon ki tarha serial dekhne lagi..."

Avni:"neil shayad tum bhool rahe me bhi ek lardki hi hoon..."

Neil:"aare haan woh..accha chordo....or woh real life nahi hai...acting kar rahe hai..."

Avni:"Neil muhje pata hai...woh...accha haato muhje show dekhne do..."

Neil:(neil sits next to her)"waise yeh lardki kyun hai..."

Avni:"yeh aditi.....main female lead...yeh story Zain or aditi pe hi hai...tumhe pata hai Zain bhi  tumhari tara ek police officer hai show me..."

Neil:(giggled)"accha..."

Avni:"hmm ab shhhh muhje disturb mat karo..."(they both watch the episode....and enjoy time  with each other.....)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hoped you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
I will update next part soon...
Next update after...120 vote and 100 comment

Precap:"godh bharai of avni...."

Remember ....120 vote and 100 comment

120 vote and 100 comment