one in all means....

So guys i here with my next part...
I know sabko bahut intazar kar wa liya ab title dekh ke toh pata hi chal gaya hoga ki surprise kya tha or agar nahi toh....read karlo pata chal gayega....😉😉😉
Okay so without wasting time let's get in it....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

As soon as the audio ended petals started falling on avni....she wiped her tears and looked up...the light went on and the door opened...she walked out to the hall...

Sweata:"avni yeh le tera liye diya neil ne..."

Avni:(face lit up hearing of neil)"neil ...neil yahan hai kya..."

Sweata:"nahi beta subhe sehi gayab hai...yeh mere dressing table pe tha note ke saath bola avni ko do..so I did..."

Avni:"okay mummy ji..."(Sweata left and avbi read the note...)

Note starts...

Hi wify..muhje bahut miss kar rahi right..(avni nodded like a little kid...) well bus thori der or.. accha ab chalo jaldi ja ke bahar ek ghari hai usme beheto....or haan no question..see u soon wify 😘😘😘

Note ended...

Avni did as said and went out side to see a black car waiting for her...with a driver out side...he opened the gate for her and avni sat in and the car ride started....

Avni:(in mind)"neil ne mera aaj ka din bahut special banaya...per woh hai kahna i want to see him hug him....neil pura din tumse nahi mili..kahan ho yaar...."(her thoughts were broken when the car stopped and  few ladys come and took her to a tent like room....and gave her a note..)

Note starts....

Thora or intazar wify...intazar ka phal mita hota hai...ab yeh log tumhe acche se ready karke mere pass layenge...waiting to see u..love you...😘😘

Note ended....

One lady:"maam aap bahut lucky hai..kitne loving or caring husband mile aapko jo aapke liye yeh sab kar rahe....."

Avni:(smiles)"hmmm lucky toh main hoon....."(they make her get ready and all....)

Avni dress....

The ladys lead her to a open area where there were lights lead a the way