Night moments

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni came out of her thoughts as naina woke up ....

Naina:"mumma..."

Avni:"kya hua baccha aap soye nahi..."

Naina:"muhje bhook lagi..."

Avni:"ishi liye maine bhola tha ki acche se khao per nahi...tumhe toh papa ke saath khelna tha..."

Naina:"mumma bhooku lagi toh aap dhantu kar rahe ho...(pouting )

Avni:"puri neil pe gayi hai...chalo aao...(she picks up naina and goes to the kitchen...)

In kitchen....

Avni:(placing naima on the slap)"toh kya khana hai meri princess ko..."

Naina:(after thinking for a while...)"nodolos...(noodles )....."

Avni:"naina....raat ke 1 bhaje tumhe noodles kahan hai..."

Naina:"han....pleazeeee mumma..."(making a cute pout)

Avni:"okay fine...(avni starts to make noodles....as naina was getting bored watching avni cook ...avni made her sit on the sofa and turned on the TV...)"tum yahan beheto...or haan...no masti.. muhje 10 min do...noodles ready ho gayega..."

Naina:"okay mumma..."(while on the other hand Neil wakes up to see naina and avni missing.....he gets up and comes down to find them..not before making a pillow wall around aarav....as he reached down he see naina watching Tom and Jerry ....)

Neil:(sitting next to her)"princess aap yahan kya kar rahe...ho..."

Naina:"mumma nodolos banana rahi.."(she said pointing to the kitchen...Neil kisses naina cheeks and heads to the kitchen )

In kitchen

He sees avni busy in making noodles....he goes and back hugs her....first avni gets scared but soon relaxes recognizing the touch...

Avni:"neil tum kya kar rahe ho...."

Neil:"yeh toh muhje tumse pouchna chahiye..."

Avni:"arre aapki princess ko bhook lagi thi...madam ki demand hai...noodles...wahi bana rahi hoon.."(Neil laughs....avni again gets busy in her work but how can our naughty Neil sit without doing something....especially when he is alone with avni....getting the change....Neil nuzzled into avni neck smelling her scent.....while shivers ran down her body....he gave wet kisses on her exposed neck skin...)

Avni:(hardly being able to talk...)"ye...yeh...kya...kar...rahe ho n....Neil....koyi...aa...jayega..."

Neil:"avni yaar humhari shaadi ko 4 saal hone aaye hai...or abhi bhi wahi dialogue....(mimicking her )"yeh kya kar rahe ho Neil..."

Avni:"neil dekho naina aa gayigi chordo muhje..."

Neil:"nahi chordna...."

Naina:(from outside )"mumma nodolos  ..."(hearing her voice avni pushes Neil and serves th noodle om the plate...as she was doing...she hears aarav voice from their room...)

Avni:"neil dekho aarav uth gaya...."

Neil:"ruku me usse dekhte hoon..."(neil goes up to his room while avni goes to naina)

In room...

Neil sees aarav awake and in a verge or crying....

Neil:(picking up aarav)"aare champ kya hau..."