Chapter 19|Avni I'll save you

So guys I am here with my next part..
Thanks for the comment and votes...
Plz do comment and vote one this one as well..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil:"dd chalo hum police station ke pass investigation karte hain...."

They both left to the police station mot before informing other about the new info.

Meanwhile in a dark room...

There was a chair in the middle with a girl tied to it. The girl was none other than Avni who was sitting unconscious tied to the chair. Her arms and legs were tied. Her eyes were closed with a black blindfold while her mouth was left open.

Avni:(getting conscious) "Neil....Neil..."(She  called out in a weak voice)

Goons:(calling someone) "ma'am she got conscious"

Person:(on phone) "ok we are coming.."

Meanwhile at police station..

Neil and dd were searching for clues in CCTV footage and other people present yesterday at the area.

dd:"sir muhje nahi lagta hume kuch milega."

Neil:"dd humare pass bas yahi ek Rasta hain..."

Neil:(to himself) "Avni don't worry I will save you."

At the place where Avni is kept tied up.

Avni:(due to blindfolded she couldn't see the goons)"kaun ho tum air mujhe jaane do. Tum log mere pati Neil ko nahi jante.
He will not leave you."

Lady:(screaming) "chup..ek dum chup."

Avni:(getting more angry)"kaun ho tum.....mujhe chodo Warna.."

Goons:"be quite if not something bad will happened "

Avni:"main tumse darti NAHI hu. If you are strong than fight me without tieing me.."

Lady:(goes to her and hits her with a belt)"ab chup behet warna me tuhje teri Asli aukad dikhongi."

Avni:(crying in pain but still brave)"I won't and you can't stop me my Neil will come."(saying this she fainted due to the pain)

Meanwhile at police station...

Neil:(feeling uneasy) "Avni.....Avni danger main hai."(He said to himself as he got restless )

dd:"sir yeh CCTV footage..."( Neil runs towards dd as they watch the video )

Neil:(shocked) "Avni ( he saw Avni standing waiting for someone) that car someone kidnapped Avni!"( They see someone get out a black car and make her unconscious then carry her in the car before driving away)

dd:"sir zoom karke dekhte hain "

Neil:"dd trace this car number"

At the place where Avni was kept tied up.

Avni:(coming back to conscious, she thinks about Neil and tears roll down her eyes) "Neil tum kahan ho. I really miss you."

The song played in the background.

Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna
Angana Phool Khilege
Barsega Saawan, Barsega Saawan
Jhoom Jhoom Ke
Do Dil Aise Milenge
Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna
Angana Phool Khilege

Naina Tere Kajrare
Naino Pe Hum Dil Hare Hai
Anjane Hi Tere Naino Ne
Wade Kiye Kaie Saare Hai
Sanso He Leher Madam Chale
To Tu Kahe Barsega Saawan
Barsega Saawan Jhoom Jhoom Ke
Do Dil Aise Milenge

Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna
Angana Phool Khilege

Ka Ba Ba Sa Sa Re Ga Ga

Chanda Ko Tako Raato Mein
Hai Zindagi Tere Haton Mein
Palko Pe Jil Mil Tare Hai
Aana Bahri Barsato Mein
Sapno Ka Jahan
Hoga Khila Khila
Barsega Saawan, Barsega Saawan
Jhoom Jhoom Ke
Do Dil Aise Milenge

On the other side, Neil was also missing Avni. He mind was also not at peace.

At the place where Avni is kept tied up.

Avni:(while someone was opening her blindfolded)"don't you dare touch me."

Lady:"chup."

Avni:(seeing the lady)"tum"

Lady:"haan main...."(She answered with a smirk)

(*Guy you all guess who the lady is. Wait for some time the suspense will soon be over.)

At police station...

dd:"sir we traced the number...."

Neil:"ok let's go but make sure they dont  know or Avni's life will be in danger..."(they left for that destination)

Meanwhile...

Avni:(shocked) "Dayavanti Mehta...tum...tum jail se bahar"

a boy:"haan.. "

girl:(high-fiving the boy)"finally "

Avni:(more shocked) "Rea ! Amol !"

Amol:"haan main di."

Dayavanti Mehta:"Amol! How many times have I told you to not call her didi. She is not your didi..."

Avni:"haan aapne theek bola. Tu mujhe didi bulane ke layak hi nahi hai "

Amol:(angry)"bas kijiye di"

Avni:"maat bula muhje di. Jab to muhje di bulata hai toh mari maa ayesha ka aapman hota hai"

Dyavanti mehta:"accha chup..."

Avni:"tumne mujhe kyun pakara hai"

Dayavanti Mehta tells avni something which I will not tell now. Just keep thinking 🤔🤔

Neil reached the location where avni is kept.

Neil:"dd sab ready hain right. Make sure Avni ko kuch nahi hona chahiye."

dd:"ji sir"

Neil:"main phehele jata hoon.  Tum jab signal mile tab aana.. "

Neil sneaked inside to see Avni unconscious tried in the chair with 2 goons guarding her.

Neil:(goes inside and signals all cops to come ):"we have to be very careful not to signal other goons...."

Neil went behind one guard while dd behind another. They closed their mouth and tried them together. Neil unties Avni and made her lay on the floor.

Neil:(shaking Avni)"Avni.. Avni wake up yaar"

Avni:(gaining conscious) "Neil.....Neil...."

Neil:(hugging avni tightly while tear were rolling down his eyes....)"tum theek ho na..."

Avni:(wiping his tears)"haan Neil I am fine"

They took avni home and arrested all the other goons.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you liked it..
Plz do comment and vote..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Avni is hidding something "

Thank you 😊😊😊😊